This weekends other Prem Games

Re: This weekends other Prem Games

n_mcfc said:
Scouse pricks. It's written for them to win it this year.

Thing is, as pessimistic as I am, I just hope they're setting themselves up for an even bigger fall with each win. It'd be fucking lovely to spoil their party. Their fucking insufferable this season. More so than the Scum fans (honestly).

Add to that, they really are getting a lot of luck.
It's only written on RAWK and from a fee posters on here. It's not written anywhere else.

Plus there's no such thing as luck. We got a poor decision go our way yesterday and they had one today. We created the situations ourselves and it was inept officiating that saw us both benefit. Not this imaginary thing called "luck" everyone talks about all the time.

Pigeonho said:
SiWatts90 said:
Pigeonho said:
Another getting his excuses in early.

Do you genuinely not see us getting screwed next week? If not you are incredibly naive mate
No. Did Liverpool get screwed at ours? Their fans would say yes, but I would say the ref simply got the decision wrong.
We are capable of beating Liverpool, and we will.

People have bizarrely switched from united being the refs and media faves to liverpool. Odd.

everyone suffers the odd 'homer' and home or away poor refereeing decisions... you cannot dwell on things

(although there have been some shocking decisions, including the linesman not seeing Edin's offside flick yesterday, although because he was in a crowd of defenders the linesman's vision was probably obstructed; these things tend to even themselves out at the end of the year)

come next week, if we do the business at Anfield we'll be alright; it's simple as that, and it's only down to our results; we don't need to look at any other teams to do us favours.

kippaxblue76 said:
Go at these fuckers right from the off next week and they wont know whats hit em, early goal and they will buckle.

I think their thoughts will be the same

Huge game next week. My favourites for the title are still City, but next week is going to be huge. Your players are going to have to be prepared for a very intimidating atmosphere. The leaders are really going to have to stand up.

jimharri said:
I don't suppose there were many on here who were expecting anything else than a Mickeys win; I certainly wasn't. Hoping? Definitely. Expecting? No.

samharris said:
WIN ALL OUR REMAINING GAMES WE WIN THE TITLE
A draw at Anfield will do the trick. Check your table.
so if we win all our games we wont win.. you pedantic sod. ;)

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Pigeonho said:
SiWatts90 said:
Do you genuinely not see us getting screwed next week? If not you are incredibly naive mate
No. Did Liverpool get screwed at ours? Their fans would say yes, but I would say the ref simply got the decision wrong.
We are capable of beating Liverpool, and we will.

People have bizarrely switched from united being the refs and media faves to liverpool. Odd.

We got away with an outrageous bit of good fortune yesterday. Seems to be overlooked and Liverpool got a terrible decision today as well as a fortunate one. Taylor is just a wank ref and if he is a rag as many say, would he really be helping Liverpool out?
Folk on here are just fucking paranoid that it's now the refs & the world v city

samharris said:
jimharri said:
I don't suppose there were many on here who were expecting anything else than a Mickeys win; I certainly wasn't. Hoping? Definitely. Expecting? No.

samharris said:
WIN ALL OUR REMAINING GAMES WE WIN THE TITLE
A draw at Anfield will do the trick. Check your table.
so if we win all our games we wont win.. you pedantic sod. ;)
Fair point. I (wrongly) assumed you meant we had to win all our games. A humble, grovelling apology.

KippaxCitizen said:
n_mcfc said:
Scouse pricks. It's written for them to win it this year.

Thing is, as pessimistic as I am, I just hope they're setting themselves up for an even bigger fall with each win. It'd be fucking lovely to spoil their party. Their fucking insufferable this season. More so than the Scum fans (honestly).

Add to that, they really are getting a lot of luck.
It's only written on RAWK and from a fee posters on here. It's not written anywhere else.

Plus there's no such thing as luck. We got a poor decision go our way yesterday and they had one today. We created the situations ourselves and it was inept officiating that saw us both benefit. Not this imaginary thing called "luck" everyone talks about all the time.

Yeah but take out our gift yesterday and we won 3-1, take out our penalty yesterday it's 2-1. Take Liverpool's penalty out and they drop 2 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.