This weekends other Prem Games

Re: This weekends other Prem Games

samharris said:
Pigeonho said:
wayne71 said:
You're just trying to troll though, its easy to wum people when they are pissed off after a result when you don't give much of a fuck about city yourself.
You don't know me to say I don't give a shit about anything!

They know who you are and where you live and who you morris dance with..

;)
Not had a reply, so presuming he realises he actually knows fuck all! As I suspected.

MSP said:
We should definitely win at Arsenal the other day. That might be costly.

4 points away at the vermine and le Arse in 5 days was good business..

dont be fretting Blue..

de niro said:
I can see it now, we beat them and all of Liverpool shops sell out of candles.
I'm thinking of setting up a wholesale export business from ireland, just brokerage really, to cope with the demand. Lots of candles in knock.

Sky Blue said:
Turner89 said:
Sky Blue said:
Haha is this a joke. The same Dowd that gave a pen against Richards in the semi when the ball flew off his foot onto his hand. Cost us the Cup that. Oliver is a weak shithouse as proven at OT. I'd have Webb because he is reluctant to give pens unless nailed on (except the rags of course)

Howard Webb doesn't even give nailed on pens. Look at our game against Chelsea earlier in the season for evidence of just why he's so bad, or the FA Cup tie we played against Arsenal. Maybe it's just Liverpool fans that don't rate him, because I personally think he's an absolute shithouse.
Ah, you're a dipper. Explains everything.

Don't use logic to back up your argument, just throw insults around. Good one.

All prem refs are dogshit..its just some are more poopy than others.

Take away all the bad reffing/linesmen and goals given/taken away due to their incompetancy and its highly likely Newcastle would be top by now..

samharris said:
All prem refs are dogshit..its just some are more poopy than others.

Take away all the bad reffing/linesmen and goals given/taken away due to their incompetancy and its highly likely Newcastle would be top by now..
3fe8db8858c39f54433f183e26cf400f94346c028d4ae31c8ec349fc12868e98.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.