This weekends other Prem Games

Re: This weekends other Prem Games

Turner89 said:
Sky Blue said:
Turner89 said:
Howard Webb doesn't even give nailed on pens. Look at our game against Chelsea earlier in the season for evidence of just why he's so bad, or the FA Cup tie we played against Arsenal. Maybe it's just Liverpool fans that don't rate him, because I personally think he's an absolute shithouse.
Ah, you're a dipper. Explains everything.
Don't use logic to back up your argument, just throw insults around. Good one.
If being called dipper offends you, maybe you should go somewhere else, like a dipper forum, where you can talk to other dippers just like yourself and nobody will use the word dipper. After all, there'd be no point in using the word dipper, because everyone on the forum would be a dipper.

aguero93:20 said:
Turner89 said:
Sky Blue said:
If being called dipper offends you, maybe you should go somewhere else, like a dipper forum, where you can talk to other dippers just like yourself and nobody will use the word dipper. After all, there'd be no point in using the word dipper, because everyone on the forum would be a dipper.

I'm not offended, don't worry :)

Turner89 said:
aguero93:20 said:
Turner89 said:

I'm not offended, don't worry :)

Id be dead offended...capital D Blues in Dipper.. capital D.

Turner89 said:
Sky Blue said:
Turner89 said:
Howard Webb doesn't even give nailed on pens. Look at our game against Chelsea earlier in the season for evidence of just why he's so bad, or the FA Cup tie we played against Arsenal. Maybe it's just Liverpool fans that don't rate him, because I personally think he's an absolute shithouse.

I just fucking told you why I didn't want Dowd or Oliver. Keep up, la.

LFC-Fans said:
BigOscar said:
The cookie monster said:
Just bad reffing mate
He certainly wasn't being biased to either team.
I think there is definitely a case of him trying to even things up with the second penalty, which is poor. The first is a mistake, the second is intentionally favouring one side. I'm not suggesting that's bias to Liverpool, refs do that to all teams (like Newcastle being red card proof in the second half against us after the dissallowed goal), but it's piss poor to try and cancel out one wrong with another

Thats what I think, he knew he got their goal wrong, so he decided to even it up by giving another pen. Oh well, I can't complain. We won.

If we play like that against you we'll get hammered though lol. Don't think we will, its a big game at home. We should be up for it.

Don't agree we won't hammer you can't remember last time we have ever hammered Liverpool in there own back yard I'd take a point now and move on..

waspish said:
LFC-Fans said:
BigOscar said:
I think there is definitely a case of him trying to even things up with the second penalty, which is poor. The first is a mistake, the second is intentionally favouring one side. I'm not suggesting that's bias to Liverpool, refs do that to all teams (like Newcastle being red card proof in the second half against us after the dissallowed goal), but it's piss poor to try and cancel out one wrong with another

Thats what I think, he knew he got their goal wrong, so he decided to even it up by giving another pen. Oh well, I can't complain. We won.

If we play like that against you we'll get hammered though lol. Don't think we will, its a big game at home. We should be up for it.

Don't agree we won't hammer you can't remember last time we have ever hammered Liverpool in there own back yard I'd take a point now and move on..
Offer me a point now, and I'd rip your arms out of their sockets grabbing it.

There will be the mother and father of all suicide pacts if this does not end well for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.