This Weekends OTHER Premiership Games.

SebastianBlue said:
FantasyIreland said:
RandomJ said:
Rooney is single handedly carrying them to the title. Without him they are so average it's untrue.

Rubbish,Valencia would waltz into our team.

Only because we have no real wingers... AJ has been turned into... Actually, I am not sure what he is now.

one of the best in the world, probably the only rag player i have any respect for. top class player

MSP said:
Pigeonho said:
RyanP3609 said:
Did someone say this other commentator is Jon Champion? He's nearly as bad as Wilkins doing a Chelsea game.
He's ESPN, this is Jonathan Pearce, (I think).
He puts lazy d's into his words, like a Manc says 'awwdight', (for alright), he puts lazy d's in when he pronounces players' names. He said 'Evrda' for Evra and when talking about Diarra before he said 'Diarrda' who's previous clubs include 'Madrdid'. Fucking annoys me!

he's saying rafayel all the time

I've only started noticing it now you've mentioned it... Nooooo! It's nearly as annoying as the MOTD commentator who saying "Drogbaaaar". Like some old man pirate.

The rags do the same thing from every corner and it doesn't work.

mancityscot said:
SebastianBlue said:
FantasyIreland said:
Rubbish,Valencia would waltz into our team.

Only because we have no real wingers... AJ has been turned into... Actually, I am not sure what he is now.

one of the best in the world, probably the only rag player i have any respect for. top class player

probably most in-form player in PL and he actually looks like nice bloke...

I wish teams would ppressure Ferdinand on the ball. His control is woeful. Teams just stand off and let him pass it sideways.

MSP said:
mancityscot said:
SebastianBlue said:

probably most in-form player in PL and he actually looks like nice bloke...

I agree that he is in-form and seems a nice lad but I definitely would not go as far as "one of the best in the world".

IH8MUFC said:
I wish teams would ppressure Ferdinand on the ball. His control is woeful. Teams just stand off and let him pass it sideways.

He also has no pace any more--slide-rule throughballs would beat him 90% of the time.

Blumers Bloomers said:
How much time and space are Fulham giving hem on the ball? Wheres the pressure?!
It's like a Monday night kickabout for them. No urgency. If I was paying there wages id be furious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.