This Weekends OTHER Premiership Games.

SebastianBlue said:
MSP said:
mancityscot said:
one of the best in the world, probably the only rag player i have any respect for. top class player

probably most in-form player in PL and he actually looks like nice bloke...

I agree that he is in-form and seems a nice lad but I definitely would not go as far as "one of the best in the world".

people have this theory becuase he's not as household a name ofver the world, compared to the di marias, robbens etc of this world, as he came from wigan, but he is almost priceless for united. strikes the fear of death into oponents. he is rapid, strong, has a good shot and can cross

"lovely" ball everytime one of the cunts make a hald decent pass.

RandomJ said:
Rooney is single handedly carrying them to the title. Without him they are so average it's untrue.

If that were actually true, which it isnt, then Mancini would have an awful lot to answer for.

All of their players are either competent or good with Rooney being their best player. Their squad is better than any other in the league bar ours.

Its just something that people fall for but its just not true.

At the moment, the reason we are behind them and look like missing out is because although we have a better squad, they still have a better manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.