This Weekends OTHER Premiership Games.

bobmcfc said:
any hope of the score staying low ?

yeah i'd say so, unless fulham give up altogether, utd look average and if fulham had out about them then they'd be in.

Thought the Bilbao game would of showed some of the prem teams to attack these. Fulham looked decent in the first 20 minutes and suddenly stopped playing. Say this so many times but it's like teams think they've done well for just by keeping them out and then give up. They are shite!!!

What are fulham actually offering in this game. Pogrebnyak's performance has been disgusting so far.

IH8MUFC said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
How much time and space are Fulham giving hem on the ball? Wheres the pressure?!
It's like a Monday night kickabout for them. No urgency. If I was paying there wages id be furious.

Surely they have to have a bit of a go,they look like they're happy with a 1-0 defeat

mancityscot said:
SebastianBlue said:
MSP said:
probably most in-form player in PL and he actually looks like nice bloke...

I agree that he is in-form and seems a nice lad but I definitely would not go as far as "one of the best in the world".

people have this theory becuase he's not as household a name ofver the world, compared to the di marias, robbens etc of this world, as he came from wigan, but he is almost priceless for united. strikes the fear of death into oponents. he is rapid, strong, has a good shot and can cross

Honestly, has nothing to do with the "fame blinds" theory with me, I just think he has a fair way to go before he establishes himself as "world class". He may very well do so but he is still a little too simplistic at this point--it just works very well in a "counter and hit the ball in the box as hard as you can" strategy that has pulled United out of the fire time and time again.

jake28 said:
IH8MUFC said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
How much time and space are Fulham giving hem on the ball? Wheres the pressure?!
It's like a Monday night kickabout for them. No urgency. If I was paying there wages id be furious.

Surely they have to have a bit of a go,they look like they're happy with a 1-0 defeat

Because they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.