This Weekends OTHER Premiership Games.

May I remind you all that we got away with a stonewall penalty at Stoke, which could have cost us that point...

I'm actually quite encouraged, scum barely win against one of the worst teams on the road this season, they will drop points before the end of the season and I don't just mean against us.

Joga Bonito said:
I'm actually quite encouraged, scum barely win against one of the worst teams on the road this season, they will drop points before the end of the season and I don't just mean against us.

Problem is, we've been saying that for a while, yet they still come out on top. Who cares if they "barely" win. The point is they win.

People actually forget Richards was robbed of a clear pen at the swamp. If it wasn't 6-1 everybody would have remembered it.

One of the best future refs??...an absolute disgrace,he had the perfect view and bottled it..fuck you Oliver.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.