This Weekends OTHER Premiership Games.

To be fair this is not such a bad result. United were always gonna win this one, but I feared a battering that would overtake our goal difference, thankfully it didn't happen.

We need to fucking murder Sunderland now! It's about time we gave someone a battering. Get our confidence back, significantly increase the goal difference and get the Rags a touch more nervous against a Blackburn side with everything to play for next week.

sjk2008 said:
It was certainly no worse than the Barry one at Stoke. Contact slight and murphy looked like Tom Daley for a second.

I agree with this, but it was still a penalty.

What a fucking joke. Stone wall pen. Scholes does studs up challenge on Dempsey and not even a replay. Young continuously diving and consistently getting free-kick after free-kick for it.

Oliver gave them the game... No wonder teams don't bother trying as when they finally do the ref doesn't give them the decisions.

Bozo said:
May I remind you all that we got away with a stonewall penalty at Stoke, which could have cost us that point...

no it wasn't stone wall.

Fulham were appalling but still should have had a clear penalty. If we can take anything from this it's that united didn't catch us on goal difference. United are the most average side to ever win the league.

they are favoured because refs dont want the ear ache off fergie or the refs association if they fuck up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.