This Weekends OTHER Premiership Games.

The luck word will be used a lot again tonight how the fuck was that not a pen? Another decision given in favour of the scum. Other than that the Rags shown again tonight that they can be beat a little more confidence from Fulham and they could of took something. Goal differerence still in our favour a little we should go all out against Sunderland and try put further distance between them because it could easily come down to goal difference.

Even Gary Neville saying it was a pen!!! That tells you everything.

Dont worry Blues, it will make it all the sweeter when we beat the fuckers.

COME ON CITY

grandsolo said:
Joga Bonito said:
I'm actually quite encouraged, scum barely win against one of the worst teams on the road this season, they will drop points before the end of the season and I don't just mean against us.

Problem is, we've been saying that for a while, yet they still come out on top. Who cares if they "barely" win. The point is they win.

Come on you have to agree they looked really poor today for a team that has had what 9 days rest, I never expected Blackburn to beat them but who knows what can happen I'm still optimistic!

Shoulda been a penalty, can't do much about it. 8 games left, if we win them all we win the league, on that viewing United will drop points, it's up to us to make sure we capitalise on it when they do.

Kun Aguero said:
I still don't think there is an agenda, just shit refs.

How??..they get every fucking decision,there is without doubt an agenda to keep the scum top this season

glen quagmire said:
If the roles were reversed, he would've gave it. The amount of bent decisions that go on, in our league is outrageous.

Same at all the big clubs over the years. You just dont get the decisions. if it were 3.0 at that point he would have given it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.