This Weekends OTHER Premiership Games.

This is why people call Fergie the best manager in the world. For years and years he has targeted referees, calling them into question whenever they make a questionable call and eventually the refs have grown to fear him and don't want to give any major decisions against United in case they get it wrong and get a tongue lashing off him. The FA should have grown some balls and told Fergie to fuck off everytime he did it but they allowed him to get away with what most other managers wouldn't and it definitely gives United an advantage over other teams.

davymcfc said:
Comrade Buka said:
davymcfc said:
United are the most average side to ever win the league.

Now there's an interesting statement. What does that make us?
Not as efficient. This will be a record breaking season in terms of points. If this team played the united team that won the treble they would get absolutely shat on.

You could say that about most teams.

This team is good at doing what the rags have always been good at doing: getting a result when they don't play particularly well.

jake28 said:
Kun Aguero said:
I still don't think there is an agenda, just shit refs.

How??..they get every fucking decision,there is without doubt an agenda to keep the scum top this season

Penalty's have been rare at Old Trafford for many seasons now.

davymcfc said:
Comrade Buka said:
davymcfc said:
United are the most average side to ever win the league.

Now there's an interesting statement. What does that make us?
Not as efficient. This will be a record breaking season in terms of points. If this team played the united team that won the treble they would get absolutely shat on.

Yet, it is still a record breaking season in terms of points. Must mean that everyone else is complete shite. Apart from us that is. We are shite. And United is just average.

No wonder the English teams have been a complete disaster in Europe.

Kun Aguero said:
jake28 said:
Kun Aguero said:

How??..they get every fucking decision,there is without doubt an agenda to keep the scum top this season

Ben Arfa at the swamp?

If there was an agenda Evans would not hav been sent off.

Twattenberg had no choice but to send him off because he was last man.

I'm trying to look it from ref's point... why would he give a shit.

He calls penalty, he gets all United players on his back immidiately, Ferguson ripping him apart in post match interview, United journos mentioning it 3476 times in next week.

He doesn't and it all stops there. Nothing else happens.

jake28 said:
Kun Aguero said:

It's not so much an agenda against City... it's more a bias towards Utd. We just happen to be closest to over-taking them to win the league this year therefore we've come in for the stick. If it wasn't us this year and say Chelsea, they'd have been getting the dodgy decisions.

I'm convinced once Fergie leaves/retires/dies.. then the ref's impartiality will diminish. Nice to see they've not ignored it and even Neville and Carrick both admit it was a pen. Even so, means fuck all as they've got the 3 points when it possibly should have been 1... so I'm sure there happy to admit it afterwards.

Main thing I'm fucked off about is that Scholes tackle, watching it again he should have walked. Yet there wasn't even a replay! Scholes has been brought back purely to kick long and kick players... he's a ginger twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.