This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

LoveCity said:
Revolver said:
Please tell me its not Wilkins tomorrow night. City losing and him rambling on may lead to me reaching out for a razor blade.

We seem to lose when he commentates too, unless it's my imagination. I just remember his repeated smarminess when he lose.

Who can forget his groan of dispair when we played at Stamford Bridge and Chelsea made a substitution he didn't agree with.

ahhhh people have been dropping hints all thread and me like a thick **** has only just cottoned on. hahaha

Revolver said:
Please tell me its not Wilkins tomorrow night. City losing and him rambling on may lead to me reaching out for a razor blade.

Gary Neville does Monday night football

"The viewers won't have noticed this, but Guthrie has played very well"

"It's been quite an unusual afternoon, I've got to say." You're not wrong Ray it's been like watching a match having dropped some bad acid..

bobmcfc said:
ahhhh people have been dropping hints all thread and me like a thick **** has only just cottoned on. hahaha

I was just going to offer you a pint.

;o)

bobmcfc said:
Revolver said:

Gary Neville does Monday night football

Chelsea V City was a monday night!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.