This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

Neville is a co-host on MNF but not a commentator.

-

Hopefully Hughes' pursuit of Santa Cruz intensifies after another goal drought for QPR. ;)

Prestwich_Blue said:
Talksport reporting that Foy was very rude to their producer before the game. Twat.

I heard he was a tad rude to Brian Kidd and Vincent Kompany the other day - arrogant, egotistical cretin that he is.

So who's your MOTM then Ray?
hood7.gif

Oh My word!

Sky Blue said:
bobmcfc said:
Revolver said:
Please tell me its not Wilkins tomorrow night. City losing and him rambling on may lead to me reaching out for a razor blade.

Gary Neville does Monday night football

Chelsea V City was a monday night!

might have been cos wilkins is ex chelsea and they swapped.

wait, does gary do the studio pundtry only or the match commentary aswell ?

MSP said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Jesus Newastle have stole are song for Balotelli

they might hear it from us first but we definitely can't patent that song. It's PAOK's song.

And Liverpool have sung it for a few years too I think. Not sure what words they sing though, something about scousers not being thieves or paedos, I think.

MSP said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

they might hear it from us first but we definitely can't patent that song. It's PAOK's song.

Apparently Liverpool have been going it years, it is about a player though and they pretty much have just substituted Balotelli with Gutierez and nothing else

Lancet Fluke said:
MSP said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

And Liverpool have sung it for a few years too I think. Not sure what words they sing though, something about scousers not being thieves or paedos, I think.

or racists ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.