This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

When discussing the shots on goal, Wilkins said "Just goes to show what an extraordinarily good game it's been", then when picking motm, "not been a great game, I have to say"

Hoping arsenal lose. it will piss them off and they will give the rags a good slapping next week

Kun Aguero said:
Hoping for a RVP hat-trick as I have him in my fantasy football.

Better than wanting Rooney to score 3, I suppose. ;o)

Yes, some of us were around yesterday.....

quiet_riot said:
When discussing the shots on goal, Wilkins said "Just goes to show what an extraordinarily good game it's been", then when picking motm, "not been a great game, I have to say"

Thought it was just me who heard that....the slapheaded **** is completely insane..

Sky Blue said:
quiet_riot said:

Thought it was just me who heard that....the slapheaded **** is completely insane..

He is either off his head or has been taking something!

bobmcfc said:
Hoping arsenal lose. it will piss them off and they will give the rags a good slapping next week

I've got money on a Newcastle/ Arse double....not too bothered if Arsenal fuck up though.

Ducado said:
Sky Blue said:
quiet_riot said:

He is either off his head or has been taking something!

He has not been this bad in the past - he was definitely 'under some influence' today IMO.

Sky Blue said:
quiet_riot said:

Don't knock my Wilko , he is the best pisshead special comments man going around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.