This weeks other champions league games

I have to admit I failed my CSE geography. So I am no expert.

But Benni McCarthy has just said Basle is in Eastern Europe I think.

Atletico, Real Madrid, Barca or PSG are the teams we can draw if standings stay the same. Honestly, I wouldn't fancy us too much over two legs against any of them, but I guess PSG might be our best bet, especially if we can get a good result at home. Kompany vs. Ibra would be quite a duel.

LoveCity said:
Atletico, Real Madrid, Barca or PSG are the teams we can draw if standings stay the same. Honestly, I wouldn't fancy us too much over two legs against any of them, but I guess PSG might be our best bet, especially if we can get a good result at home. Kompany vs. Ibra would be quite a duel.
Fuck that. Bring it on.
There isn't a team in there that wants to meet us in the knockouts.

davymcfc said:
borassic said:
has anyone heard about this Ajax fan that has fallen off the stand whilst celebrating? just seen a picture on FB, doesn't look good for him!
Looks in a bad way. Hope he's ok.

Paul Sarahs has just tweeted there are unconfirmed reports he has passed away. Awful news if true.

foetus said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
davymcfc said:

Ajax fan seriously injured after falling from F-side

UPDATE A supporter of Ajax is seriously injured Tuesday during Champions League match against Barcelona when he fell ten feet from the F-side. The man was on his belly up in the "moat" around the football field.

Hope he's alright. Doesn't sound/look good though.

Rumours he'd died, probably best to take that pic down mods, I can't delete the ones in quotes

Ric said:
davymcfc said:
borassic said:
has anyone heard about this Ajax fan that has fallen off the stand whilst celebrating? just seen a picture on FB, doesn't look good for him!

Paul Sarahs has just tweeted there are unconfirmed reports he has passed away. Awful news if true.
The pic looks like there's a pool of blood around his head. Definitely looked liked he was in serious trouble.

Saw the Dortmund game, but some surprising results. Chelsea losing and Ajax getting the result against Barca even after going down to 1- men. Dortmund were not great and only Mkhitaryan and Reus can say they had good games. Lewandowski missed several sitters like usual and the defence was shaky expected.

How did Kaka play?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.