This weeks other champions league games

LoveCity said:
Atletico, Real Madrid, Barca or PSG are the teams we can draw if standings stay the same. Honestly, I wouldn't fancy us too much over two legs against any of them, but I guess PSG might be our best bet, especially if we can get a good result at home. Kompany vs. Ibra would be quite a duel.

None of those teams scare me. Only team I fear is top of our group.on our best day we can beat any of them. Atleti are defo on our level or slightly below us. We are on par with the rest of the big clubs. We have to start believing we can beat the top teams.

MillionDollarDream said:
LoveCity said:
Atletico, Real Madrid, Barca or PSG are the teams we can draw if standings stay the same. Honestly, I wouldn't fancy us too much over two legs against any of them, but I guess PSG might be our best bet, especially if we can get a good result at home. Kompany vs. Ibra would be quite a duel.

None of those teams scare me. Only team I fear is top of our group.on our best day we can beat any of them. Atleti are defo on our level or slightly below us. We are on par with the rest of the big clubs. We have to start believing we can beat the top teams.

I'd love us to get Atletico. Serge would certainly be up for it and I feel we could blow them away at Eastlands and grab an away goal at Vicente Calderon.

MillionDollarDream said:
LoveCity said:

I think Real Madrid are the "weakest" of those 4. A decent chance Leverkusen could win Utd's group. After last season's games against Real Madrid, why should we fear them?

supercrystal7 said:
Saw the Dortmund game, but some surprising results. Chelsea losing and Ajax getting the result against Barca even after going down to 1- men. Dortmund were not great and only Mkhitaryan and Reus can say they had good games. Lewandowski missed several sitters like usual and the defence was shaky expected.

How did Kaka play?[/quo

dortmund deserved it but their no way the team they were last year. great attack but much weaker in midfield without gotze.

I watched the Chelsea game. That Mo Salah is seriously quick. Given Spurs, and Chelsea a torrid time. Not sure he played against Utd?

Chelsea deserved to get beat. Just sat deep and broke on them in the typical defensive Mourinho way. Willian did OK, the rest were poor. Mourinho was visibly gutted

super_city_si said:
heating up in Arsenals group. what happens if they lose away to napoli?

we basically through. it take a 3-0 loss for us to go out and dortmund to win. only need draw to win the group. fancy us to get a draw over their. think we win the group and what a achivement that will be

thought we were sold tonight. we looking so ruthless at the moment.

roy keane was so out of order to us tonight . his anti arsenal behavior was their for all to see.

paphos-mcfc said:
Tbilisi said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
ahh fucking pass it if you're not going to score!

-- Nov 26th, '13, 21:03 --

Mariooooo!

-- Nov 26th, '13, 21:04 --

fina-fucking-ly someone in the Dortmund game finds his shooting boots, well done Blas, 2-0.

Excellent,Arse will have to defo play strong side in last game,week they play us

Yep, they won't be firing on all 4's either. I smell 3 points.

their no doubt we be tired but if we get pod and ox back by then we get make enough changes to be fine by the city game. don,t forget you lot have to go to bayern although i understand your through already.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:36 pm --<br /><br />
Gaylord du Bois said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
karen7 said:
Yes they are but Arsenal just seem to have got themselves together this year

No way can they carry the form they in the whole season through. No team ever does
Arsenal have never had too many problems going forward its at the back theyve suffered pretty much since Campbell and the like retired.

Think we got one of strongest defences in europe . only let in three goals in the toughest group in the champions league.

Marvin said:
I watched the Chelsea game. That Mo Salah is seriously quick. Given Spurs, and Chelsea a torrid time. Not sure he played against Utd?

Chelsea deserved to get beat. Just sat deep and broke on them in the typical defensive Mourinho way. Willian did OK, the rest were poor. Mourinho was visibly gutted
Well he needs to sort out the midfield. That's the key and Terry/Cahill is not a great defensive partnership. At the moment they are both average defenders. I think there could be a lot of business come this January.

gooner2 said:
dortmund deserved it but their no way the team they were last year. great attack but much weaker in midfield without gotze.

It's not just Gotze at the minute, but Gundogan too. Mkhitaryan was good today, but it's because the game worked perfectly to suit Dortmund. They need a playmaker badly. If I was them I would take the gamble on a great playmaker and sign a young upcoming striker. Aubemayang can do a job upfront if the young striker is bedding in, but the playmaker will make more of a difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.