This weeks other champions league games

gooner2 said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Tbilisi said:
Excellent,Arse will have to defo play strong side in last game,week they play us

Yep, they won't be firing on all 4's either. I smell 3 points.

their no doubt we be tired but if we get pod and ox back by then we get make enough changes to be fine by the city game. don,t forget you lot have to go to bayern although i understand your through already.

-- Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:36 pm --

Gaylord du Bois said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
No way can they carry the form they in the whole season through. No team ever does
Arsenal have never had too many problems going forward its at the back theyve suffered pretty much since Campbell and the like retired.

Think we got one of strongest defences in europe . only let in three goals in the toughest group in the champions league.
We'll see.

gooner2 said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Tbilisi said:
Excellent,Arse will have to defo play strong side in last game,week they play us

their no doubt we be tired but if we get pod and ox back by then we get make enough changes to be fine by the city game. don,t forget you lot have to go to bayern although i understand your through already.

Gaylord du Bois said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
No way can they carry the form they in the whole season through. No team ever does
Arsenal have never had too many problems going forward its at the back theyve suffered pretty much since Campbell and the like retired.

Think we got one of strongest defences in europe . only let in three goals in the toughest group in the champions league.

I wish you luck gooner.

Gaylord du Bois said:
gooner2 said:
paphos-mcfc said:

Gaylord du Bois said:

We'll see.

We will see but so far we looking very strong. magnificent season so far.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:45 pm --<br /><br />
paphos-mcfc said:
gooner2 said:
paphos-mcfc said:

Gaylord du Bois said:

I wish you luck gooner.

Same to you. Hope for city vs arsenal champions league final in lisbon. could be epic.

gooner2 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
gooner2 said:

We'll see.

We will see but so far we looking very strong. magnificent season so far.

Why in every post you make do you try to prove to yourself how good Arsenal are? It's getting boring now!

SiWatts90 said:
gooner2 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
We'll see.

Why in every post you make do you try to prove to yourself how good Arsenal are? It's getting boring now!

Sorry mate i mean no harm by it but just happy way our season going so far.

gooner2 said:
SiWatts90 said:
gooner2 said:

So you do it again. Are you 12?

BUDTHEWISER said:
gooner2 said:
SiWatts90 said:

So you do it again. Are you 12?

I am not 12. no need to be rude.

Isn't there an Arsenal forum they can go to? Do they not realize how weird and annoying it looks to be on another teams forum gloating like we're going to be right a long with them cheering for their club? Opposition views are cool and all that jazz but fans of the London clubs are downright maddening.

gooner2 said:
SiWatts90 said:
gooner2 said:

Fair enough, but you have just done it again! I can understand your excitement and everything and it is great other fans come on here but it rubs people up the wrong way when you feel the need to tell us how good Arsenal are on every post mate ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.