This weeks other champions league games

cska vs bayern here we go, go on moscow!

snowing in moscow!<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:07 pm --<br /><br />oo nearly scored from the corner!! good pressure from moscow

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Bayern playing a pretty strong team from the looks of it, serious about topping the group.

We'd be stupid to go for it tonight, we won't top the group.

Still it would be useful to boost our coefficient points and beat our best season in the Champions League. Not our strongest line up but enough to beat Plzen.

Ray78 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Bayern playing a pretty strong team from the looks of it, serious about topping the group.

We'd be stupid to go for it tonight, we won't top the group.

Still it would be useful to boost our coefficient points and beat our best season in the Champions League. Not our strongest line up but enough to beat Plzen.

if our B team at home isn't good enough to beat Plzen then we have serious issues.

Got a feeling Bayern are going to drop points today. Strong lineup but difficult conditions. Hopefully Moscow do them so we don't need anything more than a 1 goal win in Munich. As small the odds that we top the group, we have to hope we can, right now it is looking at Barca, Real, Atletico or PSG in terms of likely opposition in the next round! If we could avoid them in the next round the English teams are then available and we can beat any one of them.

sorry if already mentioned but....

Why are those fuckers on from 18.00 on ssp2, yet our programme starts on ssp4 at 19.30?

At first i thought they were kicking off early, but they're down for 19.45 ko

I know the CSKA v Bayern match is on prior to ours but they've put Total Rugby in between the two matches.

Pissed me right off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.