This weeks other champions league games

I only saw the first half of the Chelsea game, so mourinho worked his half time magic. No shots on target and only 2 in the whole match. On another note at least arsenal have a tough game now away at Napoli.they have to go there and avoid getting 3 past them to qualify.plus I think 1 day less to recover before our match.

mac said:
I only saw the first half of the Chelsea game, so mourinho worked his half time magic. No shots on target and only 2 in the whole match. On another note at least arsenal have a tough game now away at Napoli.they have to go there and avoid getting 3 past them to qualify.plus I think 1 day less to recover before our match.
yep, we play on Tuesday v bayern, they play in Naples on the Wednesday

gooner2 said:
super_city_si said:
heating up in Arsenals group. what happens if they lose away to napoli?

we basically through. it take a 3-0 loss for us to go out and dortmund to win. only need draw to win the group. fancy us to get a draw over their. think we win the group and what a achivement that will be

thought we were sold tonight. we looking so ruthless at the moment.

roy keane was so out of order to us tonight . his anti arsenal behavior was their for all to see.

roy keane was so out of order to us tonight . his anti arsenal behavior was their for all to see.
===========
Welcome to the 'club'... not just City then? Roy Keane is just a controversial prick...

Watched Ajax v Barca, excellent game, Ajax played out of their skins, some great yoing players coming through. The Dutch trio of De Boer, Bergkamp and Overmars are working wonders since taking over from Jol and his team.

Watched highlights and Kaka looked excellent, he was hot and cold for Real towards the end after the injuries, needed game time and now he's coming back to old form. I hope he does, a true modern great.

Chelsea, can't believe how poor they were. Hope to God they get drawn against Real Madrid, would make my day.

levets said:
gooner2 said:
super_city_si said:
heating up in Arsenals group. what happens if they lose away to napoli?

we basically through. it take a 3-0 loss for us to go out and dortmund to win. only need draw to win the group. fancy us to get a draw over their. think we win the group and what a achivement that will be

thought we were sold tonight. we looking so ruthless at the moment.

===========
Welcome to the 'club'... not just City then? Roy Keane is just a controversial prick...
I wouldn't piss on the **** if he was on fire

aguero93:20 said:
mac said:
yep, we play on Tuesday v bayern, they play in Naples on the Wednesday

You've just given gooner2 his excuse already.

Pam said:
Here comes the twat Hoddle again.
Looking bigger every week I see him . Must be in the that Sky canteen eating all the food . I have noticed Sky do a lot of there programs from that canteen .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.