This weeks other champions league games

r.soleofsalford said:
gooner2 said:
SiWatts90 said:
Why in every post you make do you try to prove to yourself how good Arsenal are? It's getting boring now!

Sorry mate i mean no harm by it but just happy way our season going so far.

i would imagine you are mate, in all honesty i had you struggling for the top 4 before ozil signed. hope its all bull about him being a party animal i know how these lies get about

We doing better then even i expected. its been a dream so far. too good to be true. ozil been good but not the key player compared to ramsey or giroud.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:36 pm --<br /><br />
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
baildon blue said:
SiWatts90 said:
Why in every post you make do you try to prove to yourself how good Arsenal are? It's getting boring now!
Lets hope gooner2 goes away . I hate cocky cockneys
He'll be gone by March, along with arsenal's chances of winning a trophy this season.
I won,t be gone by then hopefully. I hope may 2014 is a month i never forget.

I know an Algerian who supports Arsenal . He wasn't right happy when Bradford City beat them in the League Cup last year . That was 1 of my highlights of last year .

gooner2 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
gooner2 said:
Sorry mate i mean no harm by it but just happy way our season going so far.

i would imagine you are mate, in all honesty i had you struggling for the top 4 before ozil signed. hope its all bull about him being a party animal i know how these lies get about

We doing better then even i expected. its been a dream so far. too good to be true. ozil been good but not the key player compared to ramsey or giroud.

-- Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:36 pm --

baildon blue said:
Lets hope gooner2 goes away . I hate cocky cockneys
He'll be gone by March, along with arsenal's chances of winning a trophy this season.
You might want to get December out of the way first.

kippax81 said:
Ric said:
davymcfc said:
Looks in a bad way. Hope he's ok.

Paul Sarahs has just tweeted there are unconfirmed reports he has passed away. Awful news if true.

On the highlights show on ITV they said he was still being treated but in a serious condition. Fingers crossed for him. Nobody leaves for a football match and doesn't expect to return home in one piece.

Only read the last few pages so I'm not sure if it was posted, but judging by the pictures going around I'm surprised he wasn't dead on impact. It looked really, really bad.

blink922 said:
kippax81 said:
Ric said:
Paul Sarahs has just tweeted there are unconfirmed reports he has passed away. Awful news if true.

On the highlights show on ITV they said he was still being treated but in a serious condition. Fingers crossed for him. Nobody leaves for a football match and doesn't expect to return home in one piece.

Only read the last few pages so I'm not sure if it was posted, but judging by the pictures going around I'm surprised he wasn't dead on impact. It looked really, really bad.
Ajax police have apparently debunked the early rumors of him dying. However, every report is saying seriously injured. Seeing as it's a serious head injury, even if he survives what sort of damage has been done? Very sad.

Gaylord du Bois said:
gooner2 said:
r.soleofsalford said:

We doing better then even i expected. its been a dream so far. too good to be true. ozil been good but not the key player compared to ramsey or giroud.

of course mate. we take it month by month

gooner2 said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Tbilisi said:
Excellent,Arse will have to defo play strong side in last game,week they play us

Yep, they won't be firing on all 4's either. I smell 3 points.

their no doubt we be tired but if we get pod and ox back by then we get make enough changes to be fine by the city game. don,t forget you lot have to go to bayern although i understand your through already.

-- Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:36 pm --

Gaylord du Bois said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
No way can they carry the form they in the whole season through. No team ever does
Arsenal have never had too many problems going forward its at the back theyve suffered pretty much since Campbell and the like retired.

Think we got one of strongest defences in europe . only let in three goals in the toughest group in the champions league.
spurs thought they had a good defence too..... and that was without Silva (evil laughter)

gooner2 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
gooner2 said:

of course mate. we take it month by month

Do you live in London, gooner?

foetus said:
aguero93:20 said:
gooner2 said:
Think we got one of strongest defences in europe . only let in three goals in the toughest group in the champions league.
spurs thought they had a good defence too..... and that was without Silva (evil laughter)
I hope we smash them 6-0
i'd take 5 ;) they're not as bad as the rags and spurs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.