This weeks other champions league games

Blue Hefner said:
supercrystal7 said:
bitsmith said:
everyone thought that last year too.
No they didn't. Last season Pep's tactics had big flaws and a lot of people predicted the Madrid game. This season it has taken him some time and more experimenting, but he has corrected his tactical errors and the team look ridiculously strong again. They always had the best squad in the world for me.

They also have the advantage of having their domestic league won already
That can sometimes be a hindrance, because you have no competitive matches. In 2012 they lost the league and still were the best team in the CL. I think Bayern would actually prefer more competition. They are just a incredibly strong team. It's a shame Dortmund have collapsed, because the team they were putting together was as good as anyone's and young.

Blue Hefner said:
How long can the Champs League survive?

How many teams have a realistic chance of winning it? How long can people keep watching the likes of Maribor and Bate get leathered?

It just seems all a bit of a set-up. Good teams beat shit teams then they play the lottery from the quarter-final stage onwards.

I say lottery because no-one has won in 2 years running so unless they inentionally share it amongst themselves, the margins are that small between the elite its usually a pen shootout or a ref that decides it
UEFA are making millions a year from this "shit" competition dont see any changes in the future....

Only watch our games in This competition I'm getting pretty pissed of with it all probably sack it of next season and sign up for the cup games instead

Liverpool fans already getting excited about another magical European night at anfield.

BayernMan said:
Blue Hefner said:
How long can the Champs League survive?

How many teams have a realistic chance of winning it? How long can people keep watching the likes of Maribor and Bate get leathered?

It just seems all a bit of a set-up. Good teams beat shit teams then they play the lottery from the quarter-final stage onwards.

I say lottery because no-one has won in 2 years running so unless they inentionally share it amongst themselves, the margins are that small between the elite its usually a pen shootout or a ref that decides it
UEFA are making millions a year from this "shit" competition dont see any changes in the future....

I wasn't asking for uefa to change anything as, like you say, they are making millions.

I was asking from a neutral fan's perspective. How can they maintain tv viewers as the same thing happens every year and excludes the vast majority of teams throughout Europe.

davymcfc said:
Liverpool fans already getting excited about another magical European night at anfield.

I got a decent wedge on them getting absolutely stuffed

4-1 to Real im going for. If it wasn't for their extra man id be going for 6, but i think the special atmosphere will save them.

I like that Souness always speaks his mind, but he is so clueless sometimes. I am a big fan of Kroos and what he can become, but at the moment he has a lot of weaknesses in his game. He does not read danger well, he does not defend well, he does not track runners and has the habit of choking under pressure. He also lacks legs and does not get around the pitch enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.