This weeks other champions league games

If Charlie Austin and Bobby Zamora can walk through their defence Real Madrid would have to be majorly off their game to not expose the many weaknesses Liverpool have.

Madrid will do what they have to do to win, which shouldn't take much effort. If cruising by 60 mins they'll take their besties off to keep them ready for Barca on Saturday.

karen7 said:
Sick bag at the ready for the commentary

Of course it's sentimental scouse mush, but we should not complain about fans actually creating a pre-match atmosphere when most of ours are on the concourse at this point having a pint.

LoveCity said:
karen7 said:
Sick bag at the ready for the commentary

Of course it's sentimental scouse mush, but we should not complain about fans actually creating a pre-match atmosphere when most of ours are on the concourse at this point having a pint.

I was talking more generally but good point you make anyway

OMG. Might become a Liverpool fan. That famous European night at a field atmosphere has totally twisted my melon man.

super_city_si said:
OMG. Might become a Liverpool fan. That famous European night at a field atmosphere has totally twisted my melon man.

LOL on the contrary to the Etihad library this season and i fail to get is the empty seats !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.