Thomas Lemar

Such as what. Pogba isn't worth £90m, Alli is overrated and will stick out like a sore thumb in our side?

A fair amount to be fair...i had wondered who was behind the keyboard lol.

The claim that lemar is a "much better prospect" alone was ridiculous, especially given that alli has spent two years doing it in the toughest league against any opponent. France is a lovely fluffy league to ply your trade.

Judging by Monaco's performances against Spurs, and a few years back Arsenal I wouldn't call them fluffy playing in a fluffy league. PSG knocked out Chelsea a couple of times (most of Chelsea's players that played in the fixtures are still at the club now) and have just ripped apart a side that were one of the favourites to win the Champions League. Going off international prospects France are in a lot stronger position, and have out performed England despite the hype surrounding the Premier League being the toughest in Europe.

Last edited:
Judging by Monaco's performances against Spurs, and a few years back Arsenal I wouldn't call them fluffy playing in a fluffy league. PSG knocked out Chelsea a couple of times (most of Chelsea's players that played in the fixtures are still at the club now) and have just ripped apart a side that were one of the favourites to win the Champions League. Going off international prospects France are in a lot stronger position, and have out performed England despite the hype surrounding the Premier League being the toughest in Europe.

Standout performances in the champs/euro league can come because of a multitude of reasons, not least winning so often in your respective league that you carry bags of confidence into european games. Its beyond a shadow of a doubt that the premier league is the toughest by far. More teams who can win the title, more physically heavy going, and far more mentally challenging because of these reasons.

PSG and Monaco are heads and shoulders above the competition in france.

But all that by the by, lemar is in no way shape or form a "much better prospect" than alli. Quite simply, one is proven(and younger) and has bags of examples of already being world class, and the other simply looks promising in an otherwise uncompetitive league.

Standout performances in the champs/euro league can come because of a multitude of reasons, not least winning so often in your respective league that you carry bags of confidence into european games. Its beyond a shadow of a doubt that the premier league is the toughest by far. More teams who can win the title, more physically heavy going, and far more mentally challenging because of these reasons.

PSG and Monaco are heads and shoulders above the competition in france.

But all that by the by, lemar is in no way shape or form a "much better prospect" than alli. Quite simply, one is proven(and younger) and has bags of examples of already being world class, and the other simply looks promising in an otherwise uncompetitive league.

We have to agree to disagree on this one. I am sticking by that Alli is totally reliant on pace and power and the odd long ranger will not totally convince me that his all round game is going to make him a top player. Ross Barkley was another prospect who was meant to go all the way but was again was an over-hyped player. Lemar might not make it to the top either, but he has the better skill set to make it in City's side.

Last edited:
Thomas Lemar is without doubt a top player, this kid (24) has what it takes to play in the Premier League.
I watch Ali & when he is blob on he is friggin awesome player that would get into any Top 4 sides & in Europe but when Spurs are shite like the Liverpool & Gent games he's nowhere to be found for me he doesn't have that quality (yet) to turn the game on its head yes when Spurs play well he is at the front showing his skills off but nowhere to be seen when there shite!!
For the money then it's no brainier Lemar & Laporte instead of & £90m on Ali.

Thomas Lemar is without doubt a top player, this kid (24) has what it takes to play in the Premier League.
I watch Ali & when he is blob on he is friggin awesome player that would get into any Top 4 sides & in Europe but when Spurs are shite like the Liverpool & Gent games he's nowhere to be found for me he doesn't have that quality (yet) to turn the game on its head yes when Spurs play well he is at the front showing his skills off but nowhere to be seen when there shite!!
For the money then it's no brainier Lemar & Laporte instead of & £90m on Ali.

I'm pretty sure he's just 21 mate.

Hey gentlemen,
Monaco's fan here, came to talk about the game we're all waiting when i saw this post. To give more informations about the lads, Lemar is a brillant player with great vision, playing for his team and he almost never lose the ball. On the other hand he stills lack athletic form and speed.

The best about the 5 you're scouting is without a doubt Mbappé, the lad is 18 and i reckon he is already two steps ahead of martial- who was a great player back then but kinda over rated in my opinion-. I wouldn't recruit Sidibé yet since he stills need time to get more compossed.

Sorry for my english.

Hey gentlemen,
Monaco's fan here, came to talk about the game we're all waiting when i saw this post. To give more informations about the lads, Lemar is a brillant player with great vision, playing for his team and he almost never lose the ball. On the other hand he stills lack athletic form and speed.

The best about the 5 you're scouting is without a doubt Mbappé, the lad is 18 and i reckon he is already two steps ahead of martial- who was a great player back then but kinda over rated in my opinion-. I wouldn't recruit Sidibé yet since he stills need time to get more compossed.

Sorry for my english.
Welcome to the forum,and thank you for the information.

Hey gentlemen,

Sorry for my english.
Your English is great, mate. Welcome to the forums and thanks for sharing your thoughts on here!

Hey gentlemen,

Sorry for my english.

Welcome mate. At the same time, it's also funny how casually you are talking about us looking at recruiting your players. Most fans would be a bit more defensive.
You think you will lose any player to us or other clubs? And what's your opinion of that? You have some brilliant young talents. And are building a pretty formidable team.
Is the intention of your club to sell some of your talents for a profit and then develop new ones?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.