Those of you who left early

oakiecokie said:
45 years of gloryhunting said:
all the games you mentioned we were well in front apart form Everton , so as i originally stated,at 1-1 in a vital champs league game , the crowd matters ,But at 3-0 or 4-0 up ,and i can see why some supporters would want to leave , Youve been wasting your time on this forum for fucking years you fucking half-wit, now jog on

Yes it does appear that I`ve pissed on your theory !
As I stated it didn`t do the team one bit of harm leaving early.THINK THE RESULT PROVED THAT.
Just take it like a man,NEWCOMER !
Yes things could get worse in the not to distant future for you.
Next !!

if the crowd is irrelevant why do teams do better at home, the 12th man is just a cliche i guess

you have been found out , you havent got the intelligence to appreciate that your posts are becoming desperate and misinformed , i may be a "newcomer" but as a learned man once said "quality is better than quantity" , now dont you be leaving early against wolves unless we are are at least 3 goals ahead.

you have been found out , you havent got the intelligence to appreciate that your posts are becoming desperate and misinformed , i may be a "newcomer" but as a learned man once said "quality is better than quantity" , now dont you be leaving early against wolves unless we are are at least 3 goals ahead.

or against the rags when we're 3 goals up

hilts said:
oakiecokie said:
all the games you mentioned we were well in front apart form Everton , so as i originally stated,at 1-1 in a vital champs league game , the crowd matters ,But at 3-0 or 4-0 up ,and i can see why some supporters would want to leave , Youve been wasting your time on this forum for fucking years you fucking half-wit, now jog on

As I stated it didn`t do the team one bit of harm leaving early.THINK THE RESULT PROVED THAT.
Next !!

if the crowd is irrelevant why do teams do better at home, the 12th man is just a cliche i guess

Don`t think that LFC or Sunderland would believe that,after a fair few defeats at home last season.
As I said I aint heard any player complain about early leavers and our home record over last season and to-date this season,has been excellent,so its obviously a myth that the early leavers make a difference to our home results.

-- Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:02 pm --

Well that appears to be quite a statement ....by your standards.
Methinks we should provide you with a Braille touch screen,which should enable you to read what I have typed and not what you think I typed. ;)<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:04 pm --<br /><br />

I will still have to leave early,along with a few thousand more "TRUE BLUES".
But hey,don`t let it worry you.
Its no skin of your nose is it ?

The crowd makes all the difference , hence the term "home advantage" you cant compare our supporters to teams like the scum or arsenal , they have had it so good for years , they go to matches to be entertained. Most city supporters over the last 30 odd years have had a streak of sado/masochism , , (when you have been to fulham away and been 5-0 down at half time in the 2nd division) , it cant be anything else

oakiecokie said:
hilts said:
oakiecokie said:
Next !!

Don`t think that LFC or Sunderland would believe that,after a fair few defeats at home last season.
As I said I aint heard any player complain about early leavers and our home record over last season and to-date this season,has been excellent,so its obviously a myth that the early leavers make a difference to our home results.

Methinks we should provide you with a Braille touch screen,which should enable you to read what I have typed and not what you think I typed. ;)

so you think if you asked a player if he preferred 45,000 people shouting for the team or 30,000 he would say he didnt care? if you asked him if he preferred to play in front of a home crowd or an away crowd he wouldnt care?

your arguement that teams have a sticky patch at home or may win a game with a half empty stadium means that fans or location dont matter is bizarre

trautmen played well in a cup final with a broken neck

"bert hope your neck heals soon"

"dont care fella played played okay with it broken, makes no difference to me"

weirdo

The crowd makes all the difference , hence the term "home advantage" you cant compare our supporters to teams like the scum or arsenal , they have had it so good for years , they go to matches to be entertained. Most city supporters over the last 30 odd years have had a streak of sado/masochism , , (when you have been to fulham away and been 5-0 down at half time in the 2nd division) , it cant be anything else

So therefore,at the point of repeating myself,the 30,000 who were left in the ground for the 94 minutes helped the team get a result due to their continued vociferous display.<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:20 pm --<br /><br />
hilts said:
oakiecokie said:
hilts said:

Methinks we should provide you with a Braille touch screen,which should enable you to read what I have typed and not what you think I typed. ;)

so you think if you asked a player if he preferred 45,000 people shouting for the team or 30,000 he would say he didnt care? if you asked him if he preferred to play in front of a home crowd or an away crowd he wouldnt care?

your arguement that teams have a sticky patch at home or may win a game with a half empty stadium means that fans or location dont matter is bizarre

weirdo

Not half as weird as those comments.
Quite right it didn`t matter to Bert.What the fuck its got to do with Bert is beyond me !!
The argument is that at the end of the day City got a result irrespective of how many were in the stadium at the time of the goal.
Whats so difficult to understand about that statement ?

oakiecokie said:

So therefore,at the point of repeating myself,the 30,000 who were left in the ground for the 94 minutes helped the team get a result due to their continued vociferous display.

So 47000 vociferous supporters would be deemed a definite improvement over 30,000 vociferous supporters , i.e 30% louder ?? , and dont question my credentials regarding being a TRUE BLUE , your on sticky wicket , 6000 posts do not make you anymore committed to city than anyone else

oakiecokie said:

So therefore,at the point of repeating myself,the 30,000 who were left in the ground for the 94 minutes helped the team get a result due to their continued vociferous display.

So 47000 vociferous supporters would be deemed a definite improvement over 30,000 vociferous supporters , i.e 30% louder ?? , and dont question my credentials regarding being a TRUE BLUE , your on sticky wicket , 6000 posts do not make you anymore committed to city than anyone else

Once again you can`t be arsed to read things.
The TRUE BLUE was based on the other 13,000 early leavers who would argue that just because they leave early,are NO less a supporter than those left !
Deary me wind your neck in and let me book you in for some literacy skills.
Or is the main problem that there are no pictures to help you ?
;)

oakiecokie said:

-- Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:20 pm --

hilts said:
oakiecokie said:

weirdo

Not half as weird as those comments.
Quite right it didn`t matter to Bert.What the fuck its got to do with Bert is beyond me !!
The argument is that at the end of the day City got a result irrespective of how many were in the stadium at the time of the goal.
Whats so difficult to understand about that statement ?

i dont think i have ever known a poster miss a point more than you, that or you know your wrong and dont have the grace to admit it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.