Those of you who left early

hilts said:
oakiecokie said:
45 years of gloryhunting said:
The crowd makes all the difference , hence the term "home advantage" you cant compare our supporters to teams like the scum or arsenal , they have had it so good for years , they go to matches to be entertained. Most city supporters over the last 30 odd years have had a streak of sado/masochism , , (when you have been to fulham away and been 5-0 down at half time in the 2nd division) , it cant be anything else

So therefore,at the point of repeating myself,the 30,000 who were left in the ground for the 94 minutes helped the team get a result due to their continued vociferous display.

-- Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:20 pm --

hilts said:
so you think if you asked a player if he preferred 45,000 people shouting for the team or 30,000 he would say he didnt care? if you asked him if he preferred to play in front of a home crowd or an away crowd he wouldnt care?

your arguement that teams have a sticky patch at home or may win a game with a half empty stadium means that fans or location dont matter is bizarre

trautmen played well in a cup final with a broken neck

"bert hope your neck heals soon"

"dont care fella played played okay with it broken, makes no difference to me"

weirdo

Not half as weird as those comments.
Quite right it didn`t matter to Bert.What the fuck its got to do with Bert is beyond me !!
The argument is that at the end of the day City got a result irrespective of how many were in the stadium at the time of the goal.
Whats so difficult to understand about that statement ?

i dont think i have ever known a poster miss a point more than you, that or you know your wrong and dont have the grace to admit it

Don`t let it worry you so much.
I`ll sleep soundly tonight with not a care in the world.

oakiecokie said:
oakiecokie said:
So therefore,at the point of repeating myself,the 30,000 who were left in the ground for the 94 minutes helped the team get a result due to their continued vociferous display.

So 47000 vociferous supporters would be deemed a definite improvement over 30,000 vociferous supporters , i.e 30% louder ?? , and dont question my credentials regarding being a TRUE BLUE , your on sticky wicket , 6000 posts do not make you anymore committed to city than anyone else

Once again you can`t be arsed to read things.
The TRUE BLUE was based on the other 13,000 early leavers who would argue that just because they leave early,are NO less a supporter than those left !
Deary me wind your neck in and let me book you in for some literacy skills.
Or is the main problem that there are no pictures to help you ?
;)

first of all what my nose got to do with it ?, and the neck that is being wound in , is that bert trautmans ?, i dont normally bother with forums , i have a life , but bluemoon has some decent posters who contribute good debatable and serious dialogue , and sometimes it makes me laugh , but you are obviously the exception , because you dont realise when the piss is being taken out of you ,as hilts has mentioned your a weirdo , here endeth the lesson

oakiecokie said:
So 47000 vociferous supporters would be deemed a definite improvement over 30,000 vociferous supporters , i.e 30% louder ?? , and dont question my credentials regarding being a TRUE BLUE , your on sticky wicket , 6000 posts do not make you anymore committed to city than anyone else

Once again you can`t be arsed to read things.
The TRUE BLUE was based on the other 13,000 early leavers who would argue that just because they leave early,are NO less a supporter than those left !
Deary me wind your neck in and let me book you in for some literacy skills.
Or is the main problem that there are no pictures to help you ?
;)

first of all what my nose got to do with it ?, and the neck that is being wound in , is that bert trautmans ?, i dont normally bother with forums , i have a life , but bluemoon has some decent posters who contribute good debatable and serious dialogue , and sometimes it makes me laugh , but you are obviously the exception , because you dont realise when the piss is being taken out of you ,as hilts has mentioned your a weirdo , here endeth the lesson

I couldn`t possibly take the piss out of you.
As far as I know you can`t take the piss out of shit ?? ;)
Think we`ll just have to agree to disagree on this topic.

I regularly leave my seat five minutes before the end, but only because of my monumentally weak bladder. i don't leave the stadium until its over, much to the annoyance of the stewards, was just wondering where i stand in this judgement. thanks

oakiecokie said:
ducky said:
I regularly leave my seat five minutes before the end, but only because of my monumentally weak bladder. i don't leave the stadium until its over, much to the annoyance of the stewards, was just wondering where i stand in this judgement. thanks

Theres always one awkward one !! ;)

usually you on this thread okeycokeydokeylokeymokeytokeysokey

ducky said:

in the toilet i would have thought

"we may as well hand the premiership to Wigan athletic now" is
, I think, my favourite ever piece of bluemoon bullshit.

Stunning stuff, sweet jesus.

The drama, the drama

Bilboblue said:
oakiecokie said:
ducky said:

Theres always one awkward one !! ;)

usually you on this thread okeycokeydokeylokeymokeytokeysokey

How dare you,you cad. ;)
And just when I thought it had ended peacefully !<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:58 pm --<br /><br />
hilts said:
the all knowing and all seeing one is back i see

He`s really my alter ego you know !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.