Those of you who left early

MadchesterCity said:
exactly when will these morons learn

Morons a bit strong, but I agree! Wouldn't pay for a dessert and leave a restaurant early would they?

Or for the people I hang around with, you wouldn't put your jeans back on after a girl has given you a gobble when there is more on the plate.

mackenzie said:
danburge82 said:
mancmackem said:
10/10. Thought you were a nob/woman with previous posts to me but I like you again x <3 x
Sorry! Sometimes I can post things that seem a bit arsey when reading them back, but they aren't meant to be like that intentionally. Written word can be interpreted differently to how it would be spoken at times. Plus I don't always read who has written posts or who I'm quoting so never think I'm singling you out. If you met me in real life you'd probably have a whole different view of me than many would just from Bluemoon. I'm alright really!
SWP's Back said the same thing to me in a pm, and he's a twat in real life too.

;-)
I like SWP's back (don't tell him though!) his posts make me laugh. He once replied to me laughing about how angry I am on here and said he didn't like it as he liked being the angriest man on Bluemoon! :)

mackenzie said:
cavalier Jackson said:
Why even post this?? Aren't you just happy that city won? Why have a go at the ones who left?
Obviously not, they are all the biggest Blues in history after all.
I have rarely left a match early but these kind of threads make me want to punch someone.

come on mate it's fucking bollocks that the so called "supporters" leave early when we need a goal to stay in contention to progress, is it any wonder we normally don't score important late goals when they see people flooding out.

i'm not saying everybody should do as they're told but it's fucking wank none the less.

I love not seeing the last 10 mins of matches as everyone decides to leave thus totally obscuring my view.

If you have to leave early that's fine by me, I'm not here to tell others how live their lives but I just wish people would fuck off quickly instead of slowly making there way out of the stadium and blocking the view for those of us who want to stay for the duration.

danburge82 said:
mackenzie said:
danburge82 said:
Sorry! Sometimes I can post things that seem a bit arsey when reading them back, but they aren't meant to be like that intentionally. Written word can be interpreted differently to how it would be spoken at times. Plus I don't always read who has written posts or who I'm quoting so never think I'm singling you out. If you met me in real life you'd probably have a whole different view of me than many would just from Bluemoon. I'm alright really!
SWP's Back said the same thing to me in a pm, and he's a twat in real life too.

;-)
I like SWP's back (don't tell him though!) his posts make me laugh. He once replied to me laughing about how angry I am on here and said he didn't like it as he liked being the angriest man on Bluemoon! :)
Oh yes, I can believe that!! ;-)

mancmackem said:
MadchesterCity said:

Morons a bit strong, but I agree! Wouldn't pay for a dessert and leave a restaurant early would they?

Or for the people I hang around with, you wouldn't put your jeans back on after a girl has given you a gobble when there is more on the plate.

TBH I'm not sure it is, I appreciate that some people have valid reasons but the team need us and we need them.

MadchesterCity said:
salfordblues said:
I don't deny that there are those who have valid excuses e.g last train, random emergency etc. But it is those who religiously leave early to get back to a Manchester suburb five minutes earlier, I can't understand.

Believe it or not the players are aware of the stadium and their surroundings. It is disheartening and potentially detrimental to the team's performance to see a half empty ground when we're pushing for a late winner.

Believe it or not this happens at every ground in the country. Is every plaryer disheartened?

How pompous are you to decide what is a 'valid' reason. Unless there's a 'random emergency' do we all have to stand on the car park clapping the stewards off?

I couldn't care less who left early, I couldn't care less who threw paper and I couldn't care less about the singing section . All I care about tonight is we finally won a game in the last minute and saved our champions league campaign in the process.

Look ye also while life lasts

cavalier Jackson said:
Why even post this?? Aren't you just happy that city won? Why have a go at the ones who left?

It's about a collective responsibility, something that's a thing of the past in this 'it's my life and I'll do what The fuck I want' society. A third leaving is piss poor. What if the other 2/3rds had the same attitude? Great scenes they'd be as our Argentinian world superstar slides in to grab a vital win to virtual silence! The thing is, those who leave are expecting the others to 'hang in there' a cheer the team on.
90 minutes a week, that's all.

There is a light said:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, unlucky.

Still, at least you shaved 5 mins off your journey time home.

I agree...

The only way to stop this happening is to score more late minute winners. Who in their right mind would want to miss something like tonight.

Serves them right tbh, missed our first ever champions league win. Laughable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.