Those of you who left early

francis henry lee said:
to all you "i have a bigger dick and support city more than you coz i stayed to the end" supporters i left when the board goes up as always so i dont sit in traffic.... lit my cig on the spiral on my way out... heard the roar...or wimper coz most of us had left....got home 30 mins after final whistle sat with a beer rewound my tivo box to last 5 mins and savoured the goal 2-3 times.... thanks sergio saw it from all angles before bed

and your point is what? dont like sitting in your car, need a cig or a beer prefer to watch the outcome after you know the result

SWP's back said:
mikeswann2008 said:
Some guy next to me turned up 10minutes late, went for his half time brew 5minutes early, came back 5minutes late and left on 85th minute...what's the point?
Maybe he enjoys strangers timing him.

Lol ^....post of the evening!

Don't watch penalties. Apart from Fowlers and the last Tevez one. Don't watch corners. Leave early if we are drawing with a few minutes left. REASON........I'm a superstitious sod. So thank me for Sergio's goal.

hilts said:
francis henry lee said:
to all you "i have a bigger dick and support city more than you coz i stayed to the end" supporters i left when the board goes up as always so i dont sit in traffic.... lit my cig on the spiral on my way out... heard the roar...or wimper coz most of us had left....got home 30 mins after final whistle sat with a beer rewound my tivo box to last 5 mins and savoured the goal 2-3 times.... thanks sergio saw it from all angles before bed

and your point is what? dont like sitting in your car, need a cig or a beer prefer to watch the outcome after you know the result

yep yep yep and a yep

RyantheBlue said:
The Colonel said:
cavalier Jackson said:
Why even post this?? Aren't you just happy that city won? Why have a go at the ones who left?

It's about a collective responsibility, something that's a thing of the past in this 'it's my life and I'll do what The fuck I want' society. A third leaving is piss poor. What if the other 2/3rds had the same attitude? Great scenes they'd be as our Argentinian world superstar slides in to grab a vital win to virtual silence! The thing is, those who leave are expecting the others to 'hang in there' a cheer the team on.
90 minutes a week, that's all.

That's irrelevant, 3 thirds will never leave, and you know it.
I move up the stand but only into a seat, can't handle that stand on the stairs shit, just find an empty seat a few rows up and watch from there, simples.

It's a hypothesis. I do know it won't happen and so do those who leave, that's my point.

francis henry lee said:
ban-mcfc said:
francis henry lee said:

fuck the champions league, as long as you get home and get your cig on, muppet.

and your point is?...44 yrs a blue tells me what i do not a little kid like you ok?

how the fuck do you know how old i am? and anyway even if i was a little kid what does that matter?

the fact is, your cig and getting home earlier is more important than city progressing in the greatest club competition in the world. i'm not telling what you can and can't do i'm just telling you that you obviously don't care.

enjoy your cig and beers.

we stayed 'till the end, got to see an amazing moment in the clubs history (let's not forget that this is our first EVER champions league win), witnessed/joined in the great celebrations(of the goal, and the best rendition of blue moon + we're not really here on the final whistle), AND, due to the amount of early leavers, the roads were clear by the time we got out... BONUS! thanks guys ;)

seriously though, to leave early, even if its just a minute, when it's 1 all, and we're on the attack...?! have some faith in YOUR team! you gave up and you missed out!

They were not,

They wern't really there

Just like a team

supported by the invisible man

They wern't really there

:0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.