Those of you who left early

ban-mcfc said:
mackenzie said:
cavalier Jackson said:
Why even post this?? Aren't you just happy that city won? Why have a go at the ones who left?
Obviously not, they are all the biggest Blues in history after all.
I have rarely left a match early but these kind of threads make me want to punch someone.

come on mate it's fucking bollocks that the so called "supporters" leave early when we need a goal to stay in contention to progress, is it any wonder we normally don't score important late goals when they see people flooding out.

i'm not saying everybody should do as they're told but it's fucking wank none the less.[/
For me personally, anyone I have seen leaving early just bemuses me. I always want to stay and at least show my appreciation to the players and the manager by clapping them off. And maybe see the odd late goal as a bonus ;-)
It's just that each paying fan should have the right to do what they want in when they leave IMHO. Without being accused of being a lesser fan because of it.

adammck said:
There is a light said:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, unlucky.

Still, at least you shaved 5 mins off your journey time home.

I agree...

The only way to stop this happening is to score more late minute winners. Who in their right mind would want to miss something like tonight.

Serves them right tbh, missed our first ever champions league win. Laughable.

this.

to all you "i have a bigger dick and support city more than you coz i stayed to the end" supporters i left when the board goes up as always so i dont sit in traffic.... lit my cig on the spiral on my way out... heard the roar...or wimper coz most of us had left....got home 30 mins after final whistle sat with a beer rewound my tivo box to last 5 mins and savoured the goal 2-3 times.... thanks sergio saw it from all angles before bed

The Colonel said:
cavalier Jackson said:
Why even post this?? Aren't you just happy that city won? Why have a go at the ones who left?

It's about a collective responsibility, something that's a thing of the past in this 'it's my life and I'll do what The fuck I want' society. A third leaving is piss poor. What if the other 2/3rds had the same attitude? Great scenes they'd be as our Argentinian world superstar slides in to grab a vital win to virtual silence! The thing is, those who leave are expecting the others to 'hang in there' a cheer the team on.
90 minutes a week, that's all.

That's irrelevant, 3 thirds will never leave, and you know it.
I move up the stand but only into a seat, can't handle that stand on the stairs shit, just find an empty seat a few rows up and watch from there, simples.

francis henry lee said:
to all you "i have a bigger dick and support city more than you coz i stayed to the end" supporters i left when the board goes up as always so i dont sit in traffic.... lit my cig on the spiral on my way out... heard the roar...or wimper coz most of us had left....got home 30 mins after final whistle sat with a beer rewound my tivo box to last 5 mins and savoured the goal 2-3 times.... thanks sergio saw it from all angles before bed

fuck the champions league, as long as you get home and get your cig on, muppet.

RyantheBlue said:
The Colonel said:
cavalier Jackson said:

It's about a collective responsibility, something that's a thing of the past in this 'it's my life and I'll do what The fuck I want' society. A third leaving is piss poor. What if the other 2/3rds had the same attitude? Great scenes they'd be as our Argentinian world superstar slides in to grab a vital win to virtual silence! The thing is, those who leave are expecting the others to 'hang in there' a cheer the team on.

I move up the stand but only into a seat, can't handle that stand on the stairs shit, just find an empty seat a few rows up and watch from there, simples.

you a rag?

francis henry lee said:
RyantheBlue said:
The Colonel said:

you a rag?

3 thirds translates roughly to the 'whole amount', petal.

ban-mcfc said:
francis henry lee said:

fuck the champions league, as long as you get home and get your cig on, muppet.

and your point is?...44 yrs a blue tells me what i do not a little kid like you ok?

Didsbury Dave said:
The colonel? The fucking headmaster more like.

Have a listen to yourself.[/

Yep done that. Still stand by it. It's my opinion not an instruction to any individual, unlike your post of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.