Those who think there's no agenda need to read this...

de niro said:
i still piss my sides at the rags/blind fuckers on here that can't see there is an agenda and its corrupt to fuck. not incompetent, just bent. like they were ever going to let that lad off and as such admit they gifted the scum yet more points.

ffs people get a grip.

Totally agree de niro, its easy for some on here to try to be magnanimous and suggest we are just being bitter but prior to the arsenal k.o. the scum had been handed another 3 points and the pressure had been ramped up. What's worse is Mancini and our team have no friends, sorry sycophants, to do them any favours - Moyes, McCleish, Redknapp, Webb, even Hughes said he rested Barton cause he wasn't expecting anything from the game and didn't want him to get booked and miss 'winnable games.'

Blue Mooner said:
MCFC BOB said:
Blue Mooner said:
It's so blindingly obvious why the decision to let Balotelli off has been taken:

The Premier league challenge is all but over
Champions League place all but secured
Mancini himself said that he wouldn't play Mario again this season
This provides the perfect cover that our beloved MCFC do not get unfairly treated as 'Balotelli' didn't get retrospective action taken.

Derry doesn't get overturned, simply because that would be admitting that the decision was B*llox, a mistake had been made, and the rags given an unfair advantage. There was no way the FA or Premier League could openly admit that.

The problem is they think its clever but in my eyes it only serves to prove they are continually trying to cover their tracks and present the image of 'evening things up' even though it actually does nothing of the sort.

I don't believe its incompetence because it is surely impossible for 'any' governing body to be THAT incompetent when faced by the opinions of thousands to the contrary.
The paranoia is actually scaring me.

You're naivety is scaring me.
Not even gonna comment.

BigJoe#1 said:
No Rooney has not been booked at all this season, can you believe that??

Also, the FA had no option other than to uphold the Derry sending off simply because to over rule it would show how corrupt or incompetent (take your choice) the match officials were and are.

And would label Young a cheating diving shit house twat... So easy option... Hang the ref out to dry.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:52 pm --<br /><br />
sjk2008 said:
Brilliant. Now the FA can't win.

Let a City player off and they're all corrupt cunts.
Ban a City player and they're all corrupt cunts.

Those clever boys at the FA letting Mario off because the league is 'wrapped up'.

Jesus. If it was so fucking corrupt why dont you do something about it?

Evidence of an apparent meeting between Halsey, O'Neill & Fergie.
Evidence of Lee Mason's apparent 'hate' for City.

I'm sure there's plenty more. Why don't you seek out a pro-City journo on Twitter (there's plenty before you say there aren't any) and provide this 'evidence'.

Surely a journo with such 'evidence' in his hands would be creaming his pants at the possibility of unravelling something major.

Makes me laugh how so many of you can continue to harp on about how corrupt the FA are, churn out the same old 'stories/facts' that apparently back your points up and yet you still proceed to fuck all about it and carry on going to games when you already know it's going to get you nowhere.

Threads like this have RAWK written all fucking over it.

If this was to be true I will hold my hands up and apologise for doubting you for as long as it takes. But I'll sit pretty knowing it's all a load of codswallop.

Once you win the league next season you will all forget about it. Then we'll pop over to Redcafe and see if they create thread after thread on corruption.

Infact, even the most ridiculous football forum on the planet, RAWK, wouldn't churn out such drivel on a daily basis.

Is that you Mr Wright?

And avoid having to use swings and roundabouts as the excuse again when the only fukin roundabout they've had all season is 1 pen against Newcastle. Still.

That excuse was most recently used when fulham were denied an equalising penalty when the title was still up for grabs - yes, at the swamp, less than a week prior.

So bent, they're starting to tie themselves up...

sjk2008 said:

Those clever boys at the FA letting Mario off because the league is 'wrapped up'.

I'm sure there's plenty more. Why don't you seek out a pro-City journo on Twitter (there's plenty before you say there aren't any) and provide this 'evidence'.

Surely a journo with such 'evidence' in his hands would be creaming his pants at the possibility of unravelling something major.

Makes me laugh how so many of you can continue to harp on about how corrupt the FA are, churn out the same old 'stories/facts' that apparently back your points up and yet you still proceed to fuck all about it and carry on going to games when you already know it's going to get you anywhere.

If this was to be true I will hold my hands up and apologise for doubting you for as long as it takes. But I'll sit pretty knowing it's all a load of codswallop.

Once you win the league next season you will all forget about it. Then we'll pop over to Redcafe and see if they create thread after thread on corruption.

Infact, even the most ridiculous football forum on the planet, RAWK, wouldn't churn out such drivel on a daily basis.

Even if there were 'hard' evidence - which i doubt - (they would not be that stupid) do you not realise that it is in no one's interests, least of all journo's, to bite the hand that feeds them, it's known as a vested interest.

This inherent bias does not need backhanders, or cash exchanging hands its simply an inbuilt bias that is built into the dna of these institutions and that is shown on a matchday, the joke decisions, the favourable draws, the new laws like ffp, homegrown rules etc etc

How is that such a difficult concept to grasp? If that were not borne out by the complete disparity in decisions then wecwouldnt have a leg to stand on, but it has in quite dramatic proportions this season.

Football and english football is big business and if you think that the premier league would leave everything to chance then you are naive in the extreme.

Man U are the biggest institution in the premier league, they are burdened by a massive debt that can only be serviced by one thing.....success, without it the rags are in trouble, and a team the size if the rags going into administration would be hugely damaging to the premier league, but, they will not let that happen.

How is it that the poorest rags team in history who went out of a poor champs league group will likely get a record prem points total. That in itself strikes me as strange, ally that to the favourable decisions and things get very murky.

-- Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:58 pm --

Machinsmarvels5 said:
And avoid having to use swings and roundabouts as the excuse again when the only fukin roundabout they've had all season is 1 pen against Newcastle. Still.

That excuse was most recently used when fulham were denied an equalising penalty when the title was still up for grabs - yes, at the swamp, less than a week prior.

So bent, they're starting to tie themselves up...

And... the ref and linesman in question both got month bans......and thats for the first offence, the result, not one more poor decision against the rags.

Theyll hang themselves one day - I wonder whether Jose will do it for them.... Not replacing bob though - I think he'll be back at Chelsea.

Looks like Chelsea are struggling to finish in the top 4. The Russian(s) won't be too happy with that. I doubt that there will be any strange decisions going in their favour.....hmmmmm!

Blue Mooner said:
sjk2008 said:

Makes me laugh how so many of you can continue to harp on about how corrupt the FA are, churn out the same old 'stories/facts' that apparently back your points up and yet you still proceed to fuck all about it and carry on going to games when you already know it's going to get you anywhere.

Even if there were 'hard' evidence - which i doubt - (they would not be that stupid) do you not realise that it is in no one's interests, least of all journo's, to bite the hand that feeds them, it's known as a vested interest.So you don't think someone out there would love to unveil such a conspiracy? Someone who would love to have a desk full of evidence to support such a thing. Course they would. There always is

This inherent bias does not need backhanders, or cash exchanging hands its simply an inbuilt bias that is built into the dna of these institutions and that is shown on a matchday, the joke decisions, the favourable draws, the new laws like ffp, homegrown rules etc etc
Favourable draws? Didn't they get drawn City in the 3rd round and then Liverpool in the 4th round this year? Or are we going to go back a few years for this one?

How is that such a difficult concept to grasp? If that were not borne out by the complete disparity in decisions then wecwouldnt have a leg to stand on, but it has in quite dramatic proportions this season.

Football and english football is big business and if you think that the premier league would leave everything to chance then you are naive in the extreme.

Man U are the biggest institution in the premier league, they are burdened by a massive debt that can only be serviced by one thing.....success, without it the rags are in trouble, and a team the size if the rags goibg into administration would be hugely damaging to the premier league, but, they will not let that happen.
Do you really think there isn't some rich as fuck businessman out there who would be willing to buy United if they ever even got close to admin? Really? Come on. Now that is naive.

How is it that the poorest rags team in history who went out of a poor champs league group will likely get a record prem points total. That in itself strikes me as strange, ally that to the favourable decisions and things get very murky.
Because they are a 'team'. Not a collection of brilliant individuals. And before you start, I'm not stating you're nothing like a 'team' as such but there's been a lot of things this season which don't come across well - Tevez saga, Balotelli too often, Barry venting his fury at being subbed after half hour. Dzeko also being pissed off being subbed in Munich. That winning team spirit comes with time and experience and something City will inevitably get soon.

Do you think any of us have any connections to a

You may call me naive for not believing there isn't an agenda or corruption in tow but I think you are naive for not thinking there would be someone out there (either an individual or a group) who would give anything to publish evidence to support said agenda.

For the record, it's my belief that some referee's buckle under the pressure at grounds such as OT, Stamford Bridge, Anfield. Do not mistake this for corruption.

You're only bringing this up now because for the first time in decades you were/are within touching distance of the biggest prize in English football. Chelsea & Arsenal have shown on a number of occasions that United aren't 'unstoppable'. Heck, Arsenal went a full fucking season unbeaten. The 'team' just has to be good enough. Wenger built one. Mourinho built one. Mancini could build one. If not, Mourinho can do it all again and believe me he would.

Why the fuck would Mourinho want to come back to the premiership so much if he thought the FA would 'continue to do everything possible' to ensure United end up champions?

CBlue said:
Looks like Chelsea are struggling to finish in the top 4. The Russian(s) won't be too happy with that. I doubt that there will be any strange decisions going in their favour.....hmmmmm!
Surely Newcastle and Tottenham would be given bad decision after bad decision to help Chelsea then, no? But wait, Tottenham are the media darlings and the FA loves them too!

O: CONTRADICTIONS!

sjk2008 said:
You may call me naive for not believing there isn't an agenda or corruption in tow but I think you are naive for not thinking there would be someone out there (either an individual or a group) who would give anything to publish evidence to support said agenda.

For the record, it's my belief that some referee's buckle under the pressure at grounds such as OT, Stamford Bridge, Anfield. Do not mistake this for corruption.

You're only bringing this up now because for the first time in decades you were/are within touching distance of the biggest prize in English football. Chelsea & Arsenal have shown on a number of occasions that United aren't 'unstoppable'. Heck, Arsenal went a full fucking season unbeaten. The 'team' just has to be good enough. Wenger built one. Mourinho built one. Mancini could build one. If not, Mourinho can do it all again and believe me he would.

Why the fuck would Mourinho want to come back to the premiership so much if he thought the FA would 'continue to do everything possible' to ensure United end up champions?
I wouldn't call you naive at all; there are myriad possibilities why things turn out the way they do. The fact is the 'evidence' we look at are the countless decisions your lot seem to get (apologies if you are not one of that lot, but you come across as though you are - and I don't mean that disparagingly as unbelievable as that sounds!), the interview Graham Poll gave on the nature of decisions made by refs and such and such.

You can argue, possibly rightly, that 'evidence' is no more than conjecture. Perhaps the real, hard evidence is yet to come out or hasn't even been uncovered (should it exist of course). You are right, it would be the scoop of the century in sporting terms, but we can see across the globe that corruption is endemic at almost every level of existence.

In fact, history has shown English football is corrupt with various scandals across the decades involving players being paid above the original salary cap and such. It is not beyond the realms of possibility that the Premier League is as corrupt as anything else in life and football hs learned to cover its tracks better.

Then again, it might not be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.