Those who think there's no agenda need to read this...

strongbowholic said:
sjk2008 said:
You may call me naive for not believing there isn't an agenda or corruption in tow but I think you are naive for not thinking there would be someone out there (either an individual or a group) who would give anything to publish evidence to support said agenda.

For the record, it's my belief that some referee's buckle under the pressure at grounds such as OT, Stamford Bridge, Anfield. Do not mistake this for corruption.

You're only bringing this up now because for the first time in decades you were/are within touching distance of the biggest prize in English football. Chelsea & Arsenal have shown on a number of occasions that United aren't 'unstoppable'. Heck, Arsenal went a full fucking season unbeaten. The 'team' just has to be good enough. Wenger built one. Mourinho built one. Mancini could build one. If not, Mourinho can do it all again and believe me he would.

Why the fuck would Mourinho want to come back to the premiership so much if he thought the FA would 'continue to do everything possible' to ensure United end up champions?
I wouldn't call you naive at all; there are myriad possibilities why things turn out the way they do. The fact is the 'evidence' we look at are the countless decisions your lot seem to get (apologies if you are not one of that lot, but you come across as though you are - and I don't mean that disparagingly as unbelievable as that sounds!), the interview Graham Poll gave on the nature of decisions made by refs and such and such.

You can argue, possibly rightly, that 'evidence' is no more than conjecture. Perhaps the real, hard evidence is yet to come out or hasn't even been uncovered (should it exist of course). You are right, it would be the scoop of the century in sporting terms, but we can see across the globe that corruption is endemic at almost every level of existence.

In fact, history has shown English football is corrupt with various scandals across the decades involving players being paid above the original salary cap and such. It is not beyond the realms of possibility that the Premier League is as corrupt as anything else in life and football hs learned to cover its tracks better.

Then again, it might not be.

Incredibly offended. If there wasn't a risk of a ban, I'd call you a right ****!

;-)

Seriously though. If you think I'm sad enough to post over 700 comments on here as a closet rag then that's very disappointing to hear.

I've said on a number of occasions how I'd love to see their reactions should you win the league this season because of how fucking arrogant they are but just because I strongly disagree with this agenda bollocks which in turn means you can look at me in this instance as 'supporting United', doesn't mean that's the case.

Blue Mooner said:
sjk2008 said:
Brilliant. Now the FA can't win.

Let a City player off and they're all corrupt cunts.
Ban a City player and they're all corrupt cunts.

Those clever boys at the FA letting Mario off because the league is 'wrapped up'.

Jesus. If it was so fucking corrupt why dont you do something about it?

Evidence of an apparent meeting between Halsey, O'Neill & Fergie.
Evidence of Lee Mason's apparent 'hate' for City.

I'm sure there's plenty more. Why don't you seek out a pro-City journo on Twitter (there's plenty before you say there aren't any) and provide this 'evidence'.

Surely a journo with such 'evidence' in his hands would be creaming his pants at the possibility of unravelling something major.

Makes me laugh how so many of you can continue to harp on about how corrupt the FA are, churn out the same old 'stories/facts' that apparently back your points up and yet you still proceed to fuck all about it and carry on going to games when you already know it's going to get you anywhere.

Threads like this have RAWK written all fucking over it.

If this was to be true I will hold my hands up and apologise for doubting you for as long as it takes. But I'll sit pretty knowing it's all a load of codswallop.

Once you win the league next season you will all forget about it. Then we'll pop over to Redcafe and see if they create thread after thread on corruption.

Infact, even the most ridiculous football forum on the planet, RAWK, wouldn't churn out such drivel on a daily basis.

Even if there were 'hard' evidence - which i doubt - (they would not be that stupid) do you not realise that it is in no one's interests, least of all journo's, to bite the hand that feeds them, it's known as a vested interest.

This inherent bias does not need backhanders, or cash exchanging hands its simply an inbuilt bias that is built into the dna of these institutions and that is shown on a matchday, the joke decisions, the favourable draws, the new laws like ffp, homegrown rules etc etc

How is that such a difficult concept to grasp? If that were not borne out by the complete disparity in decisions then wecwouldnt have a leg to stand on, but it has in quite dramatic proportions this season.

Football and english football is big business and if you think that the premier league would leave everything to chance then you are naive in the extreme.

Man U are the biggest institution in the premier league, they are burdened by a massive debt that can only be serviced by one thing.....success, without it the rags are in trouble, and a team the size if the rags going into administration would be hugely damaging to the premier league, but, they will not let that happen.

How is it that the poorest rags team in history who went out of a poor champs league group will likely get a record prem points total. That in itself strikes me as strange, ally that to the favourable decisions and things get very murky.

Absolutly spot on. Wish I could post that clapping gif.

sjk2008 said:
strongbowholic said:
sjk2008 said:
You may call me naive for not believing there isn't an agenda or corruption in tow but I think you are naive for not thinking there would be someone out there (either an individual or a group) who would give anything to publish evidence to support said agenda.

For the record, it's my belief that some referee's buckle under the pressure at grounds such as OT, Stamford Bridge, Anfield. Do not mistake this for corruption.

You're only bringing this up now because for the first time in decades you were/are within touching distance of the biggest prize in English football. Chelsea & Arsenal have shown on a number of occasions that United aren't 'unstoppable'. Heck, Arsenal went a full fucking season unbeaten. The 'team' just has to be good enough. Wenger built one. Mourinho built one. Mancini could build one. If not, Mourinho can do it all again and believe me he would.

Why the fuck would Mourinho want to come back to the premiership so much if he thought the FA would 'continue to do everything possible' to ensure United end up champions?
I wouldn't call you naive at all; there are myriad possibilities why things turn out the way they do. The fact is the 'evidence' we look at are the countless decisions your lot seem to get (apologies if you are not one of that lot, but you come across as though you are - and I don't mean that disparagingly as unbelievable as that sounds!), the interview Graham Poll gave on the nature of decisions made by refs and such and such.

You can argue, possibly rightly, that 'evidence' is no more than conjecture. Perhaps the real, hard evidence is yet to come out or hasn't even been uncovered (should it exist of course). You are right, it would be the scoop of the century in sporting terms, but we can see across the globe that corruption is endemic at almost every level of existence.

In fact, history has shown English football is corrupt with various scandals across the decades involving players being paid above the original salary cap and such. It is not beyond the realms of possibility that the Premier League is as corrupt as anything else in life and football hs learned to cover its tracks better.

Incredibly offended. If there wasn't a risk of a ban, I'd call you a right ****!

;-)

Seriously though. If you think I'm sad enough to post over 700 comments on here as a closet rag then that's very disappointing to hear.

I've said on a number of occasions how I'd love to see their reactions should you win the league this season because of how fucking arrogant they are but just because I strongly disagree with this agenda bollocks which in turn means you can look at me in this instance as 'supporting United', doesn't mean that's the case.
Eeep! Sorry, and you are right, I am a right **** so no chance of a ban on that front I would have thought.

;-)

strongbowholic said:
sjk2008 said:
strongbowholic said:

;-)

Eeep! Sorry, and you are right, I am a right **** so no chance of a ban on that front I would have thought.

;-)

Haha no problem bud.

I wont lie though. It does piss me off how easy it is on here to be labelled a 'rag' just because I don't agree with the majority on this topic.

Blue Mooner said:
Even if there were 'hard' evidence - which i doubt - (they would not be that stupid) do you not realise that it is in no one's interests, least of all journo's, to bite the hand that feeds them, it's known as a vested interest.So you don't think someone out there would love to unveil such a conspiracy? Someone who would love to have a desk full of evidence to support such a thing. Course they would. There always isim not sure such 'evidence' exists but even if it did it would take someone of extreme courage, fighting the whole establishment and they would be eaten for breakfast its only through forums like these that the joke decisions can be questioned

This inherent bias does not need backhanders, or cash exchanging hands its simply an inbuilt bias that is built into the dna of these institutions and that is shown on a matchday, the joke decision ms, the favourable draws, the new laws like ffp, homegrown rules etc etc
Favourable draws? Didn't they get drawn City in the 3rd round and 7 then Liverpool in the 4th round this year? Or are we going to go back a few years for this one?already answered this, in all likelihood they would have had to play us at some point but they wanted quick revenge for the 6-1thrashing and they got it with the obligatory helping hand. They got drawn against liverpool when they had played their biggest game of the season against us in the semi final, giving them a distinct advantage going into the game that they wouldnt have in later ties and when the prem would be coming to its more crucial period

How is that such a difficult concept to grasp? If that were not borne out by the complete disparity in decisions then we wouldnt have a leg to stand on, but it has in quite dramatic proportions this season.

Football and english football is big business and if you think that the premier league would leave everything to chance then you are naive in the extreme.

Man U are the biggest institution in the premier league, they are burdened by a massive debt that can only be serviced by one thing.....success, without it the rags are in trouble, and a team the size if the rags goibg into administration would be hugely damaging to the premier league, but, they will not let that happen.
Do you really think there isn't some rich as fuck businessman out there who would be willing to buy United if they ever even got close to admin? Really? Come on. Now that is naive. no there isn't! You name me one businessman with a billion quid of capital burning a hole in his back pocket. If he did exist the glazers would have taken his money and run, realising their profit now, rather than sitting on a very large debt

How is it that the poorest rags team in history who went out of a po[or champs league group will likely get a record prem points total. That in itself strikes me as strange, ally that to the favourable decisions and things get very murky.
Because they are a 'team'. Not a collection of brilliant individuals. And before you start, I'm not stating you're nothing like a 'team' as such but there's been a lot of things this season which don't come across well - Tevez saga, Balotelli too often, Barry venting his fury at being subbed after half hour. Dzeko also being pissed off being subbed in Munich. That winning team spirit comes with time and experience and something City will inevitably get soon. norwich are a good 'team' but that doesn't mean they will win the premier league - so my point still stands

I'm gonna use some A-level psychology to help some people understand this thread. These are the basic human coping mechanisms to deal with loss.

Stage 1
Denial
"It's a conspiracy. The FA, the premier league, Uefa, Rupert Murdoch are all to blame for what has happened."

Stage 2
Intense Concern
"What the fuck is happening? Why did he put Kolorov on? Mancini doesn't know what he's doing?" "Balotelli needs to go, and take Dzeko with him!"

Stage 3
Despair
"Here we go again, typical City!"

Stage 4
Recovery
"We'll fuckin storm the title next year with Hazard and Cavani. This is only the begining! Onwards and upwards!"

whyalwaysLee said:
I'm gonna use some A-level psychology to help some people understand this thread. These are the basic human coping mechanisms to deal with loss.

Stage 1
Denial
"It's a conspiracy. The FA, the premier league, Uefa, Rupert Murdoch are all to blame for what has happened."

Stage 2
Intense Concern
"What the fuck is happening? Why did he put Kolorov on? Mancini doesn't know what he's doing?" "Balotelli needs to go, and take Dzeko with him!"

Stage 3
Despair
"Here we go again, typical City!"

Stage 4
Recovery
"We'll fuckin storm the title next year with Hazard and Cavani. This is only the begining! Onwards and upwards!"

That made me smile. Next year, my friend, next year. Just to put a damper on things though, the scummy bought the league twats lose at Wigan tomorrow because of a few dodgy decisions from the officials, and what then?

I love conspiracy theories for the sheer and utter stupidity of them.

When Mancini is trying to win the title for City he's up against United and the establishment. In certain games the refs went in with a certain result in mind. It's not even this bad in Serie A.

Anyone think any Utd player would have got booked in the 1st 90 seconds like Toure did v Arsenal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.