Those who think there's no agenda need to read this...

sjk2008 said:
Pigeonho said:
sjk2008 said:
They think the FA are trying to even it up.

It's incredible. Had they given him a 9 game ban yesterday they'd have been coming out with comments like 'Joke, do you think *insert United player here* would be banned for so long? He's targeted.

Instead, as Atkinson claims to have seen the incident so no further action has been taken (which is ridiculous by the way as the tackle was horrendous) and all of a sudden the FA are twats for letting him off.

You really couldn't make this shit up. The FA are obviously doing this all wrong because no matter how their well thought up plans to destroy City and elevate United are, they keep getting rumbled by the MIBluemoon on every decision/outcome.

Paranoia at it's finest.
It's funny as on the way into town to pick Mrs P up, the story broke on talksport, with Durham quite rightly wondering what the fuck the FA are playing at by not taking any further action. At the lights on Portland Street I actually thought to myself, (and it's sad that I am thinking about Bluemoon when not near a computer), 'someone on BM will think the FA are trying to even things out, i can guarantee it'. Low and behold, someone did!

You can almost predict the threads tonight.

Scenario#1: United awarded dodgy penalty.
Fans on here go ape. Corrupt! Agenda! Ensuring title over before the derby! All this despite the very same fans yesterday claiming that the FA are now in 'Square things up' mode after letting Mario escape a further ban.

Scenario#2: Wigan awarded dodgy penalty *awaits flurry of 'Yeah, right' posts*
Corrupt! Agenda! Fans going ape saying how it's obvious how the FA are still in 'Square things up' mode. 'It's all too late for that' they say.

People on here have got that paranoid that they are over analysing every decision/outcome to try and support their conspiracy theories.

It really is something else. Whilst all you hear are United sing songs about City at every game (obsessed?), threads like this appearing every day also come across as (bitter)!
I often wonder why they bother, and if they would just prefer it if we were shit and skint again.

And 'Friend', bravo sir. Brafuckingvo!

There's scenario 3 of course, too.

'Wigan will throw this game so that Whelan doesn't fear a tongue lashing from Bacon Face'

That will get said on the match thread later, despite Wigan needing precious points to ensure another £40m next season, that is.

Pigeonho said:
sjk2008 said:
Pigeonho said:
It's funny as on the way into town to pick Mrs P up, the story broke on talksport, with Durham quite rightly wondering what the fuck the FA are playing at by not taking any further action. At the lights on Portland Street I actually thought to myself, (and it's sad that I am thinking about Bluemoon when not near a computer), 'someone on BM will think the FA are trying to even things out, i can guarantee it'. Low and behold, someone did!

Fans on here go ape. Corrupt! Agenda! Ensuring title over before the derby! All this despite the very same fans yesterday claiming that the FA are now in 'Square things up' mode after letting Mario escape a further ban.

Corrupt! Agenda! Fans going ape saying how it's obvious how the FA are still in 'Square things up' mode. 'It's all too late for that' they say.

People on here have got that paranoid that they are over analysing every decision/outcome to try and support their conspiracy theories.

It really is something else. Whilst all you hear are United sing songs about City at every game (obsessed?), threads like this appearing every day also come across as (bitter)!
I often wonder why they bother, and if they would just prefer it if we were shit and skint again.

And 'Friend', bravo sir. Brafuckingvo![/quote

heres something incredible, a none city fan sjk2008 and pigeonho a "city fan" who doesnt actually go to games, discussing what a deluded set of cunts city fans are.

let me say i think there is a definite leaning towards giving united more than they should get. i dont think it has anything to do with brown envelopes. but i do believe that referee have learnt that if they want to climb as high as they can in there profession, upsetting fergie and not getting united games is not the way to do it.

this deluded **** has been to every game this year bar the demolition and will be at will be at all remaining games.

forgive me if i come over a bit touchy but i think you can understand why

r.soleofsalford said:
Pigeonho said:
sjk2008 said:

here something incredible, a none city fan sjk2008 and pigeonho a "city fan" who can't actually go to games, discussing what a deluded set of cunts city fans.

let me say i think there is a definite leaning towards giving united more than they should get. i dont think it has anything to do with brown envelopes. but i do believe that referee have learnt that if they want to climb as high as they can in there profession, upsetting fergie and not getting united games is not the way to do it.

this deluded **** has been to every game this year bar the demolition and will be at will be at all remaining games.

Corrected. Now go and have a coffee and chill the fuck out.

r.soleofsalford said:
Pigeonho said:
sjk2008 said:

here something incredible, a none city fan sjk2008 and pigeonho a "city fan" who doesnt actually go to games, discussing what a deluded set of cunts city fans are.

Not once have I branded any City fan on here a '****'.

Back on topic.....a combination of atrocious and inconsistent referring plus the fact that some referee's lack bottle when it comes to big games (particularly United) is as far as it goes IMO.

A far, far distinction from corruption.

r.soleofsalford said:
Pigeonho said:
sjk2008 said:

here something incredible, a none city fan sjk2008 and pigeonho a "city fan" who doesnt actually go to games, discussing what a deluded set of cunts city fans are.

Spot on Pete absolutely spot on, hope you are well fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.