Those who think there's no agenda need to read this...

friend said:
This is the thread that keeps on giving.

It was a penalty. Young invites controversy by that stupid leg flick he does. Adam Johnson did something similar not long ago. Dzeko flung his whole body v Sunderland.
You're going to disappear in the middle of the night.

I do agree however with Fantasy Ireland that they were one offs but, that doesn't make their actions right. My problem with Young is that he's played for two penalties in two weeks. If he'd done it once when the stakes were high I would have let it slide, but this is two in two now.

FantasyIreland said:
friend said:

It was a penalty. Young invites controversy by that stupid leg flick he does. Adam Johnson did something similar not long ago. Dzeko flung his whole body v Sunderland.

AJ saw an opportunity and made the most of it,Dzeko exaggerated the foul.I don't support either action but they are one offs.

However,Young cheats at every single opportunity,he actively looks to cheat,thats the difference - he's a just a cnut of a bloke,much like your manager.
Why even entertain him, his team haven't entertained anyone this season. Well, apart from the 6-1 of course.

MCFC BOB said:
friend said:

I do agree however with Fantasy Ireland that they were one offs but, that doesn't make their actions right. My problem with Young is that he's played for two penalties in two weeks. If he'd done it once when the stakes were high I would have let it slide, but this is two in two now.

Ok, 'one-offs' are ok, 'two-offs' make you a cheat.

friend said:
MCFC BOB said:
friend said:

Who's your team Friend?

redmizzle said:
friend said:

This must be some kind of sick joke.

Well I don't think I saw the Sunderland player literally try and get his leg out of the way like the Villa player.Dzeko made a meal of the foul but it was a foul. Young literally knocked the ball to one side then literally went to 'find' the villa player to fall over. In comparison the tevez and aguero none penalties yesterday were so blatant and yet the ref not only had the temerity to not award them but to even book tevez for cheating !

I defy anyone, particularly a blue, to argue that Youngs was a penalty today, especially in light of the fact that he has proven 'form'

Agreed,Tevez should have had a pen yesterday.

Btw, we have had 2 handball pens turned down in 2 games. You could put that in your letter to David 'Blue' Bernstein or we could gloss over it.

friend said:
MCFC BOB said:
friend said:

'Two off's' ? Even my Mrs can't stand the cheating **** and hates the thought of him pulling on your shirt, he's at it every chance he gets, now give over, you're in a minority and you know it.

I agree with your missus. I don't like divers, and I don't like it when Young dives. He also does it a lot.

friend said:
MCFC BOB said:
friend said:

There's a difference between a player diving and a player that is a diver.

Three questions for you Friend:-

1. Did you think Carrick's challenge on Murphy in the 89th minute against Fulham was a penalty?
2. Did you think the "challenge" by Derry on Young was a red card offence?
3. Did you see anything wrong with Wigan's goal that was disallowed on Wednesday night?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.