Those who think there's no agenda need to read this...

friend said:
I agree with your missus. I don't like divers, and I don't like it when Young dives. He also does it a lot.

never mind 3 more easy points , and i bet you cheered when the goal went in after he dived.

And the difference will be defined by Bluemoon.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:41 pm --<br /><br />
cyprustavern said:
friend said:
I agree with your missus. I don't like divers, and I don't like it when Young dives. He also does it a lot.

never mind 3 more easy points , and i bet you cheered when the goal went in after he dived.

Fwiw I think you have the momentum. I can't see where you may drop points. If I was offered a point for the derby, I'd take it.

friend said:
And the difference will be defined by Bluemoon.

-- Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:41 pm --

cyprustavern said:
friend said:

Fwiw I think you have the momentum. I can't see where you may drop points. If I was offered a point for the derby, I'd take it.

I think we may win the derby (actually i wouldnt be suprised if we get a penalty or you have someone sent off) unfortunately you will win the other games with everton being a total gift of 3 points from moyes , chuckle 2 and co.

2 Games Today 2 Ref Howlers

Sick of the shit refs in the Premier League!

To give decisions you have to be 100% sure;

Halsey you **** that wasn't even 50/50 and don't me started on Martin Atkinson.

Funny how Chelski and Manure with their England connections get the benefit of the doubt.

friend said:
Agreed,Tevez should have had a pen yesterday.

Btw, we have had 2 handball pens turned down in 2 games. You could put that in your letter to David 'Blue' Bernstein or we could gloss over it.

You've gotta laugh at the Rag loving media and Rags themselves who keep bringing up the handball penalty claim at Wigan, yet I have heard no talk of how strange it was that Johnny Evans escaped a second yellow for a shocking challenge under the referees nose - an incident which happened before the so called pen! He should've walked for that, a perfectly good goal disallowed but you were hard done to?
As for Ashley Young... disgrace of a player - makes Luis Suarez look sure-footed!

Re: 2 Games Today 2 Ref Howlers

Lets see if Mikel gets a ban,Chelsea seem to get nearly as much shit as the rags.

friend said:
And the difference will be defined by Bluemoon.

-- Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:41 pm --

cyprustavern said:
friend said:

You will get points from the derby tbh...

zero points. ;)

There is of course a Silver lining to Young revealing himself to be a cheating twat in two games that United would probably have won anyway, in that it will by now have occurred to even the biggest dullards in our refereeing community that his outrageous dives are just that, and I predict he will get fouled in the penalty area in the not too distant future and get nothing for it. When this happens he'll have no-one to blame but himself. Lets hope it costs them the title, would be poetic justice imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.