Those who think there's no agenda need to read this...

Listening to it on the wireless, I actually laughed when he awarded the pen. Its like I was waiting for it. The league this year has no credibility left to it, they can have it cos its worthless and they must know it. Its a sham.

hertsblue said:
They may as well put Utd games on at 11am on Saturdays so Sky 1 can show it after the WWE.

Game kicks off without officials. Game is abit boring, opposition playing the villian role, all of a Sudden music starts to play, its Halsey/Mason/Insert any other here theme music.

Everyone looks up, refs runs down the tunnel and onto the pitch. Within 30 seconds he gives Utd a penalty.

Only thing that wont work here is in WWE refs count to 3 for pinning, here they dont even get to a 1 count before blowing for a penalty

Lol.

By the way, that's 12 penalties for the season the filth have had now, more than double any other team in the Prem bar City and Blackburn. More incredibly it's 8 in their last 14 (and most softer than an Elizabethan turd with the plague in town), which translated out across a 38 game season equates to a whopping 21.69 penalties. And that's before you chuck in all the other shit, like opposition players receiving joke red cards etc etc

-- Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:05 pm --

This is the thread that keeps on giving.

It was a penalty. Young invites controversy by that stupid leg flick he does. Adam Johnson did something similar not long ago. Dzeko flung his whole body v Sunderland.

friend said:

It was a penalty. Young invites controversy by that stupid leg flick he does. Adam Johnson did something similar not long ago. Dzeko flung his whole body v Sunderland.

This must be some kind of sick joke.

friend said:

are you a foe?

rushts said:
City Raider said:
so someone tell me again exactly how riley not only get out of the room intact but brainwashed blues into silence?

I will, because as has been stated several times on here from attendees, they were asked by MCFC not to let the details of the meeting leave the room, thanks.

no response required, i forgot the ;)

anyway, refs are obviously not content with just determining the fate of the prem, theyre after the double

friend said:

AJ saw an opportunity and made the most of it,Dzeko exaggerated the foul.I don't support either action but they are one offs.

However,Young cheats at every single opportunity,he actively looks to cheat,thats the difference - he's a just a cnut of a bloke,much like your manager.

FantasyIreland said:
friend said:

AJ saw an opportunity and made the most of it,Dzeko exaggerated the foul.I don't support either action but they are one offs.

However,Young cheats at every single opportunity,he actively looks to cheat,thats the difference - he's a just a cnut of a bloke,much like your manager.

Ok, you go on 'taking opportunities', we carry on 'cheating'.

deniro - don't be daft.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.