Those who think there's no agenda need to read this...

5 mins injury time for the Rags in a game there was hardly a bad tackle and about 3 free kicks around the edge of the box in that injury time. I doubt there'd have been more than three mins given if United would have been 4-3 up. And the Johny Evans free kick was a disgrace and nothing other than blatant cheating by the ref.

Blue2112 said:
5 mins injury time for the Rags in a game there was hardly a bad tackle and about 3 free kicks around the edge of the box in that injury time. I doubt there'd have been more than three mins given if United would have been 4-3 up. And the Johny Evans free kick was a disgrace and nothing other than blatant cheating by the ref.

They'll quote " there was a head injury" as the reason no doubt, that was a couple of minutes at most, but they'll justify it by adding up the subs and goals aswell, just a pity they don't do that every time though isn't it ;-), oh and that ref, Jones was it ? Goes down as another bottler, made sure he gave the rags every opportunity to keep up their head of pressure with some of his decisions during that time.

I think City are actually part of the conspiracy now. They knew they had to win today to keep Sky's title fight alive and they duly obliged. Hmmmmmm.

i don`t know if it`s already been posted but tevez got a yellow card at norwich for the same tackle that happened at the theatre of shit today on jonny beckenbauer moore maldini baresi josemar koeman socrates evans..except twatface mentioned above got his freekick and tevez didn`t get a penalty...

I would say that todays scenario was what Sky, the premier league and every media outlet in the world was praying for, so unless we are "in " on the agenda, it looks are pretty flimsy theory.

To keep in line with this theory, I'd have thought there would have been an undeserved red card for City so that a big player would be banned for the derby. After all, City are in a good position now to topple United.

Interesting to note that Sky picked our game weeks ago as the live TV game and we now kick off half an hour earlier than everyone else. Is that becuase they thought we might win the league that day or because the scum need to know our result before they play. IMO when it comes to the last few games of the season all games should kick off at the same time so neither side whether going for the title, releagtion threatened etc don't gain an advantage.

Hi Eds .... re Sky choosing City as live game ..... Which one are you referring to please ... As far as I can see the away game at Newcastle isn't on Sky ....!!!!!! Maybe I missed something Cheers

carlosthejackal said:
I would say that todays scenario was what Sky, the premier league and every media outlet in the world was praying for, so unless we are "in " on the agenda, it looks are pretty flimsy theory.
As I keep saying, there are two "agendas". The first is Sky's commercial agenda so by slowing us down and giving them a big helping hand they've got exactly what they wanted when they wanted it. So that's worked perfectly for them.

The other is driven by the Far Eastern underground gambling markets where single bets of £10m or more are common and where the total staked on a big event like next Monday will probably be over £1bn.

sjk2008 said:
To keep in line with this theory, I'd have thought there would have been an undeserved red card for City so that a big player would be banned for the derby. After all, City are in a good position now to topple United.

I dont believe there is an 'agenda' yet I was screaming at Bobby to bring off Yaya once he got his yellow. Looks like you lot have got to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.