Those who think there's no agenda need to read this...

Balo will shortly get a retrospective ban for that tackle on Song. I doubt Shrek will get anything for his.

gaudinisbodyshop said:
Week last Thursday guess who was having a little drink together at the Worsley Marriot? Slur Baconface, Martin O'Neill and Mr Mark Halsey, probably discussing the last game of the season and how it will pan out.Before you ask who saw it, I did with my very own peepers people.Will be interesting to see the officials for the said game, I wouldn't be suprised nor dissapointed to find out that the 'coincidence' takes place.Football is bent no doubt about it but EVERYTHING in this world is bent i will tell you, the ruling elite have been doing it for centuries,

If this isn't a WUM I've got to ask.........
You didnt take a fuckin picture or video??????!!!!!!!!!

Stoned Rose said:
gaudinisbodyshop said:
Week last Thursday guess who was having a little drink together at the Worsley Marriot? Slur Baconface, Martin O'Neill and Mr Mark Halsey, probably discussing the last game of the season and how it will pan out.Before you ask who saw it, I did with my very own peepers people.Will be interesting to see the officials for the said game, I wouldn't be suprised nor dissapointed to find out that the 'coincidence' takes place.Football is bent no doubt about it but EVERYTHING in this world is bent i will tell you, the ruling elite have been doing it for centuries,

If this isn't a WUM I've got to ask.........
You didnt take a fuckin picture or video??????!!!!!!!!!

I saw Mancini with Peter Walton in The Griffin, Heaton Mersey. I think they agreed on giving Balotelli 85+ minutes before he took action.

AC Gorm said:
Agree 100%. We were robbed of a title this season.
No robbery. No conspiracy. It's called implosion. I've got a feeling that there will be a mass clear out and then the league won't be won next year either. Need to learn from the experience, add two or three good players and develop the team further.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.