Thought we had the best fans in the country!!

If it does turn out to be City's year in this competition, will fans who racked up Loyalty points from attending these lowly matches have "first dabs" (as it used to be with ticket stubs etc) on a Final ticket or will be based on overall loyalty points amassed through the years - imagine its the latter but potentially you may have fans missing out on a final ticket as they have work commitments at weekends and can't make those matches, and get their City "fix" with cup and midweek matches.
Just paying devils advocate, I'm fortunate to be able to attend tomorrow and hoping my 4,000 points would be enough should they be required for Wembley!

Kippaxian said:
If it does turn out to be City's year in this competition, will fans who racked up Loyalty points from attending these lowly matches have "first dabs" (as it used to be with ticket stubs etc) on a Final ticket or will be based on overall loyalty points amassed through the years - imagine its the latter but potentially you may have fans missing out on a final ticket as they have work commitments at weekends and can't make those matches, and get their City "fix" with cup and midweek matches.
Just paying devils advocate, I'm fortunate to be able to attend tomorrow and hoping my 4,000 points would be enough should they be required for Wembley!

We'll be given 12 tickets and the rest will go to bobby chalton and co to ticket tout

liamctid said:
Finish work at 5 and the last train back to MK leaves at 9.15.

Obviously a part timer. I did go to Blackburn, Palace, Pompey, Barca, United, Barnsley or even travel straight from Luton airport to the Arsenal game despite not getting any sleep for near on 27 hours after a week in Kavos.

liamctid - a fucking shite supporter for not being able to get the time off work on a Wednesday night against Fulham.

If we ever get to a final, I hope I don't get a ticket!

I came back from Kavos the week earlier at about 9am.

ono said:
I wish i could go. Not going to finish work in time and living in Leeds and having to rely on trains makes it too difficult to get there this time.

lil off-topic maybe-but yes city fans are the best-when i was a nipper(1977/78) i got a ticket 2 leeds game at elland rd-the daft geek in the bus station told us the wrong coach time+we missed the bus-2 guys -both city fans,took me 2 leeds on the train,looked after me,made sure i was fed+warm,got me on the train+dropped me at stalybridge train station-where i had less than half a mile 2 walk 2 mottram rd.Plus we won too lol

Why anyone who's not going to the match has to justify their non-attendance is beyond me.

Same tired old thread every cup match.

If you're going good on yer, if you're not, so what.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
mancity89 said:
People might have to work, times are hard.

People have to work on a match day? Don't Singapore and Shanghai shut down when MANUre have a match? Time we had parity.

Anyway, as I'll in the ground, bloody tier 2 mind, KO will still be at 8.

Come on CITY! ☺

plenty of man ure fans make it from london every week to the swamp >>>sniggers

foley87 said:
Its a shitty time. I dont get paid til Friday and i am broke

Im a season ticket holder and was there on Sunday. Id be there if i had the cash.

how much was the s/t if ya dont mind me askin? even poxy norwich city ones are like 350 quid so fer the best team in the world they mus be pretty pricey this year.
i framed my ones from the 70s recently-they were £6 in 77/78 +£7 in 78/79 lmaoooooo

we beat man ure 3-1 in 78
liverpool we beat 3-1
+we battered chelsea 6-2
cos we are fantastic-please mr sheik ya tittys can i have a s/t at 1978 prices:)?

Dodge said:
Why anyone who's not going to the match has to justify their non-attendance is beyond me.

Same tired old thread every cup match.

If you're going good on yer, if you're not, so what.

Agree Dodge. Went to every home game and a few aways in Div 3 but not going tomorrow. Have good reasons but that's my business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.