Thought we'd signed a dud but turned out a diamond

Garcia is looking more and more like another Steve Daley, only not as quick. For the love of god, i hope this fella improves.

AJ, even though he wasn't good enough to play for City
anyway, the goals were fantastic and he's better than SS until now

garcia isnt strong enough end of.i gave him the benefit of the doubt v wigan after he bottled that tackle but last night he was pushed away from tackles....plus he moves like he has a piano on his back...a true dud!!!

Danny Tiatto - couldnt get a game (deservedly so) in the 3rd division, we move up a league and he's a star! Then in the Prem League too.

Maybe he just didn't fancy York away......

Richard Jobson too - what the fuck was that signing about...... but what a great signing it turned out to be

I want to see how he played at Benfica and RM. Does anyone know specific matches he played in with either so I can see if this is form or lack of talent and determination... would be interested to see what Marwood saw in him.

The Flash said:
A good idea this thread. Shame it got hijacked.

Exactly this. It could have been one of thoe really good trip down memory lane threads and has been ruined, about 6 posts in 9 pages answering the question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.