Thoughts on Yesterdays Attendance and Crowd Makeup

Atmosphere was flat but great to see a full house. City never had to get out of second gear as the game was so one sided.
The positive is that those who came for the first time because of the pricing will hopefully want to come again.
Fair pricing for cup games should be the norm from now on as long as both sides are in agreement on the price.

When Wigan brought 6k it was far quieter.

Whilst there was 500 short of a full house, it was the most we have had at home for an FA Cup game bar Man United for a few generations.

Strange atmosphere yesterday. Great to see the ground full, but an odd mix up of passionate fans who like to shout etc and slightly confused looking newbies.

I was glad to see the game from 127, just behind the bench. The woman sat next to me on Row P kept sighing and tutting everytime somebody swore. When the Watford fans started singing United, united, the reaction seemed to cause her to implode with indignation.

If anyone one knows the lady sitting near the end of row P, can you tell her I'm sorry but it wasn't just me.

As others have said, well done City with the pricing policy which probably turned a 30,000 turn out into a full house.

Love City - but hate the glory hunting foul mouthed scum who still think a ticket for a game entitles them to spill their bile on all those around them, bringing the club I've supported for 40 years down to the level of our classless neighbours.

It's not just women and kids who don't want to listen to cretins at the games.

Strange - but appears to me that it's the same morons who are prepared to pay over 50 quid to get in....

Maybe all ticket prices should be reduced to a tenner to keep the low life out.

Graham99.
Beswick.

====================

We still need to sort out a 'Proper End', it is going to be embarrassing playing against a team with more vocal support than Watford who fill the away Section. It is also going to give the away team a advantage !

Our fans singing the same song either side of the away support, often out of time, just isn't going to work. Had 'The singers ' located to The center (half way line)of the New Kippax, or North Family stand behind the goal the atmosphere would be a lot better. Maybe they need give up on the gesticulating and banter that standing next to the away fans bring and consider what is going to create the best atmosphere !

Corky said:

Whilst there was 500 short of a full house, it was the most we have had at home for an FA Cup game bar Man United for a few generations.
It was a total sellout mate. We are always under 47000 for these games because of different segregation

Corky said:

wigan have never fetched 6k to city ever.

Didsbury Dave said:
Corky said:

It was a total sellout mate. We are always under 47000 for these games because of different segregation

So it was, 15 more than united in the 3rd round last year.

I must be over 30 years since we had more for an FA game?
fathellensbellend said:
Corky said:

Andy Cole 1-0 28th of Jan 2006. They had 6 blocks of south level 1 and 2.

Corky said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Corky said:

So it was, 15 more than united in the 3rd round last year.

I must be over 30 years since we had more for an FA game?
fathellensbellend said:
Corky said:

Andy Cole 1-0 28th of Jan 2006. They had 6 blocks of south level 1 and 2.

they never

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.