Three horse race

bluemoondays said:
Chippy_boy said:
de niro said:
As soon as we lift the title fergie will quit.

Btw it's already a one horse race.

He's bound to quit if they get their 20th as well, isn't he. So on that basis, is this his last season whatever happens?
Now that would be nice......

I'd like to see another manager go in there and try to replicate Slur Alex's record - it'd settle all the discussion of whether they are a good team or whether it's just him holding them together.

we dont need to try another man out to answer that question. fergie is a genius and will never be matched imo.

he's still a twat mind.

What annoys me is that the media never cease to say "However many City win they can't shake United off their coat-tails."
Why not simply say "However many games Utd win (5 away wins on the bounce, etc) they can't catch City?"

2 horse race now for me. i can see us winning this with maybe 3 games to go. when we first went 5pts clear couple of months back i then looked at the rags forthcoming fixtures and thought they'd hardly drop any pts, whereas we had a tough run. now we've passed that stage and are sill 2pts clear i'm delighted. remember the rags have tough aways to come.

spurs are not good enough to win the league, will be lucky to get 4th,so can count them out imo.

Cobwebcat said:
I really think the gap is too big for Arsenal Liverpool and Chelsea now.

If Spurs didn't have that game in hand at home to Everton I'd say it was already down to two.

The rags are amazing. Nothing on paper, tons of injuries, battered by us and they are STILL only 2 points behind us..... It makes no difference.

Jelly and ice cream is the only solution it seems.

There is no way Spurs will maintain the same form throughout the second half of the season. Mark my words.

Spurs<arsenal and Chelsea still worry me. Don't forget we haven't had our bad spell yet. They could easily claw there way back into it.

pirate said:
Armaan said:
Cobwebcat said:
It would be nice but I think he is the difference and until he goes they will always be a big threat. Sometimes I think you could put Bolton in rag shirts managed by bacon and they would find a way to win.
Yep thats the thing, hate the c**t but you have to accept hes a great manager

and very very lucky

-- Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:11 pm --

Armaan said:
Cobwebcat said:
It would be nice but I think he is the difference and until he goes they will always be a big threat. Sometimes I think you could put Bolton in rag shirts managed by bacon and they would find a way to win.
Yep thats the thing, hate the c**t but you have to accept hes a great manager

and very very lucky
There's no such thing as luck.

If we beat WBA and Sunderland then Liverpool home I think it could well just be ours, ino there is a long way to go but the rags will lose a good few points imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.