Three horse race

It is a 2 horse race. Imo the lower down sides need to grow some balls and attempt to give the scum a game or two, this is the main reason they are still up there with us not genius management, nine tenths of the battle is in the mind before a ball is kicked..... We know we have seen it with neverton, stoke, norwich and wolves at home.... Fucking training games and the match going fans should get a few quid back having to watch the abject capitulation of these teams.

Interesting period for the scum with their injurys and games against a couple of bottom dwellers fighting for their lives.... I am thinking they might come unstuck against the likes of wigan and blackburn, not defeats but draws very possible.

Interesting times fellow blues....

2 horse race

us or them

please god let it be us and let us give them ever increasing flak back in spades

Stoke hardly gave us a game and we need to convert more of our chances.

Most teams put 10 behind the ball when they play us and we pick em off.

It's not just the Rags they bottle it.

looking at the table its a three horse today. The reality is that it will become very much us and the unwashed. I reckon by the end of feb tottenham,chelsea and arsenal will be settling for 3rd/4th. Half way threw april we will be watching a blue canter to the line. Imo

FeedTheGoat10 said:
Chelsea are more of a threat than Spurs in my opinion

Maybe but for either to get anywhere near both City and United would have to collapse. I can see one falling by the wayside but not both.

corky1970 said:
i think its time for once for us blues to be realistic, forget the defeatist attitude and typical city tag.
we HAVE to realise as fans that as a team we are streets ahead of any team in this league and on a par with the top sides in spain.
its not arrogant, its not being a smart arse, if it wasnt for the rags we would be 10 points ahead NOW !!

sometimes you just have to hold your hands up and say your shite ,, sometimes you have to hold your hands up and say your great.

title winning side 2011 man city ...start getting your head around it !!!!
its real.

Well the rags are a team in this league and only 2 points behind, so I'll wait until the 38th game is played to start celebrating.

JGL07 said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:
Chelsea are more of a threat than Spurs in my opinion
Maybe but for either to get anywhere near both City and United would have to collapse. I can see one falling by the wayside but not both.
Recent history tells us that we rather than the Rags are the team more likely to collapse, so let's not count our chickens just yet.

Definitely a two horse race,either us or the rags will win the league,the thought of coming runners up to them is unimaginable,if we go on and win the league the boost that the players and the club get can leave a mentality and legacy that will help us achieve new heights.

Whoever gets there will of deserved it - you might hate that twat fergie but he has managed to keep on the coat tails of a team who 99% of the time would be out of sight, he's phenomenal to still be achieving that at his age and that squad, which is shite -

IMO though we will win this by 4/5 points, our home form should see us right -

30 points available at home - 25 will be a good but also realistic return
33 points away - 20 min and we will of won league

I just cant not see us getting another 45 points from a possible 63!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.