Three years of bad transfer dealings

How many times are some going to compare the transfers of Mangala and Fernando with Sanchez and Fabregas and make it out like we had a straight choice, 2 from 4?

chris85mcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:
Blimey,when the two footballing gurus above spell it out so simplistically.....you really have to wonder why our revered management team didn't come to a similar conclusion instead of acting on a whim.
Hopefully,next time,and i'm really not sure the Chilean and his amigos deserve one.......they will think long and hard before making such decisions.

Quite an apologist for a non-match goer aren't you :)
i attended my first match before you were a twinkle.........thought you were a bit better than that Chris.........a pathetic attempt at an 'insult'

chris85mcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:
Blimey,when the two footballing gurus above spell it out so simplistically.....you really have to wonder why our revered management team didn't come to a similar conclusion instead of acting on a whim.
Hopefully,next time,and i'm really not sure the Chilean and his amigos deserve one.......they will think long and hard before making such decisions.

Aahh......a dick swinging 'I'm a bigger Blue than you' post.........

Thought we were better than that on here......there's obviously an exception to every rule :)

Ps: please note the smiley......this makes everything all right.

There are many reasons people can't always get to the games. Redundancy, ill-health, armed forces, work schedules....

Never once does a blue stop being a blue.

With all our 'bad dealings' (that have managed to league titles in those three years) I'm staggered that anybody still turns up to watch us.

blueinsa said:
How many times are some going to compare the transfers of Mangala and Fernando with Sanchez and Fabregas and make it out like we had a straight choice, 2 from 4?

Many more times I suspect.
I'm convinced people think this whole thing works like FIFA on a games console. Pick any you like, as and when you like!

It was the same when United took the PL back again. 'We should have got Van Persie'. It's always the same.... whoever someone else has that's doing well - we missed out on, and could have had if we'd tried harder / paid more / sorted it out earlier.

FantasyIreland said:
chris85mcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:

i attended my first match before you were a twinkle.........thought you were a bit better than that Chris.........a pathetic attempt at an 'insult'

I'm not bothered whether you've attended one game or one hundred

You jumped on me and the fella above, sarcastically calling us 'gurus'

So perhaps either keep your beak out or come up with a counter post

This thread has been done to death now anyway, but I can see what DAX is getting at and I do remember him putting the same opinions up before we signed Mangala etc

Davs 19 said:
chris85mcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:

Thought we were better than that on here......there's obviously an exception to every rule :)

There's plenty of dick swingers on this forum mate, some go to the game and some don't

I just cba with people jumping on other posters and being sarcastic, I'm not having someone put me off posting my thoughts and opinions on a football forum

pardoeofftomexico said:
Just to deal with Sanchez and Fabregas, I do not think that the London issue is only speculation or that we on only had to bid to get them.

In Fabregas' case he kept his very expensive luxury apartment in London after he left Arsenal saying that he would return to it one day. It was sufficiently grand to be featured in a Sunday Times supplement.

In Sanchez's case it is known that he was once the main target for Mancini but he apparently rejected us.

I also suspect London was an attraction to Hazard who firstly visited City and United before he found out that Chelsea had won the Champions League and qualified for the next season and then it was straight off to them.

Although not for everybody London is a huge attraction and frankly if I were a foreigner coming to the UK it would be for me.

i agree. London has more pull for most foreign players.
That's not to say ALL players, of course not, and I suspect some more 'homely' wags might prefer Manchester than London, but on the whole, it's an advantage to London clubs.

Similarly, I expect Manchester holds an advantage over Sunderland.

It is what it is, and sometimes we just won't get a player. C'est la vie!

chris85mcfc said:
Davs 19 said:
chris85mcfc said:

There's plenty of dick swingers on this forum mate, some go to the game and some don't

I just cba with people jumping on other posters and being sarcastic, I'm not having someone put me off posting my thoughts and opinions on a football forum

Well you do call a forum that holds free speech above all else as home!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.