Throwing the placards on the pitch

Glad most of you didnt go to games in the 70s .what would you have thought when sharpend pennies .golf balls .bricks & bottles were slung at you on a regular basis .not to mention .darts ,marbles ect in them days i would have prayed for the scousers to throw a bit of paper at me

johnmc said:
chesterbells said:
alan__mcfc said:
so stabbing people is ok (the italians) but throwing paper isn't. ALthough throwing at players is OTT and shouldnt happen

Has someone said its ok to stab people?

Why are you trying to justify our actions by those done by others? If we threw rocks but the Italians threw knives is that ok?

?? Er, I'm not. I agree with you John, and with your OP

cyberblue said:
Glad most of you didnt go to games in the 70s .what would you have thought when sharpend pennies .golf balls .bricks & bottles were slung at you on a regular basis .not to mention .darts ,marbles ect in them days i would have prayed for the scousers to throw a bit of paper at me

cyberblue said:

irrelevant.

cyberblue said:

We don't live in the 70s tho? I'm glad I didn't go the games in the 20's. Do I win?

Skashion said:
lukyman said:
Just jump
I suppose it would make it go a bit further but two rows max. I want it down to at least the stewards. Someone got one on the pitch. Are you the lukyman who managed it?

Lol touche'...
put some clothes on, its bloody cold out there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.