Throwing the placards on the pitch

FeedTheGoat10 said:
They were pieces of paper and completely harmless.

Dont matter - if UEFA want to get shitty about it they will - any excuse to kick English teams - had it not been an issue then the several announcements would have not been made.

alan__mcfc said:
so stabbing people is ok (the italians) but throwing paper isn't. ALthough throwing at players is OTT and shouldnt happen

Has someone said its ok to stab people?

chesterbells said:
alan__mcfc said:
so stabbing people is ok (the italians) but throwing paper isn't. ALthough throwing at players is OTT and shouldnt happen

Has someone said its ok to stab people?

Why are you trying to justify our actions by those done by others? If we threw rocks but the Italians threw knives is that ok?

wahablue said:
Marios stress ball,please don't call me a liar,I'm in 308 looking down on 109.Plonkers,they were told No More,and EUFA would report the club.Allangels on saturday,idiots on tuesday.

I didn't even type the word liar. From 308 you can't see block numbers but from 115 you can. It looked as though it was 110/111, I also sat in 109 and it is not directly behind the corner.

But I'm not bothered where it came from, nobody got hurt and city won in the last min. Couldn't be better!

And showsec didn't try boot anyone our either. Good to see them get hit by some paper(was funny, even they thought so).

It seems nobody can do anything slightly controversial these days without people asking for blood.

Edit: didn't realise people were throwing after the announcement. This part is bad I must admit.

+ whoever came on here and said that "this is a reflection of today's youth" needs to get a grip. I bet when he was 18-25 the country was rife with hooliganism, but young people don't go around today saying that about their parents etc.

nice to see the show sec cunts getting pelted but the throwing on the pitch was too far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.