Throwing the placards on the pitch

marios stress ball said:
cyberblue said:
Glad most of you didnt go to games in the 70s .what would you have thought when sharpend pennies .golf balls .bricks & bottles were slung at you on a regular basis .not to mention .darts ,marbles ect in them days i would have prayed for the scousers to throw a bit of paper at me

Not to mention darts!

please yes the paper but not the snooker balls or ey mate have you met stanly

cyberblue said:
Glad most of you didnt go to games in the 70s .what would you have thought when sharpend pennies .golf balls .bricks & bottles were slung at you on a regular basis .not to mention .darts ,marbles ect in them days i would have prayed for the scousers to throw a bit of paper at me

see everyones just over reacted.....

cyberblue said:

Then you complain it is all seater, too expensive and you can't have a beer in the stand.

It is those can't write a book hoolies that have made the rules what they are today.

Jonny68 said:
Hang on, an innocent old man got singled out and physically assaulted on Saturday and there is a bit of a reaction in the form of some paper being thrown at showsec and everyone is in uproar at the paper being thrown! Something was bound to happen tonight, could of bin alot worse. Not saying it was the right way to go about it but hopefully the message has got across we will not tolerate these pricks behaving the way they do!

You really don't get it do you?

cyberblue said:

congratulations on missing the point

My mate threw a snowball at me once and there was a bit of ice in it. This resulted in me getting a bit cold and wet.

Injury Lawyers 4 U just laughed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.