Throwing the placards on the pitch

Re: Is it True?

what was the game, it was Champions League too I think, few years ago when one of those paper balls caused the home player to slip or something and earn corner for visitors in last minute or so and they scored from the corner and won or leveled..

don't remember details but it was something bizarre

What do the club expect, if they put pieces of paper on all the seats for people to hold up when the players come out? Did they think the fans would take them home as souvenirs? As soon as the whistle went for kick off they were being thrown about. Using the steward in front of the SS goal as target practice was funny though.

tonygt123 said:
MadchesterCity said:
johnmc said:
Well done for making us look like cunts.

I guess some people thought it was piss funny

correct - arseholes, was pissing me off no end
Get a fucking life knobhead

shut it, to continue after the warning was stupid at best, to intentionally try and fuck up your clubs progress in champions league was idiotic.

So you my friend need to take a look at yourself and think, OK I screwed up, I recognize my mistake, but I can change and be a better blue.

Bet you also missed the goal by leaving early

Bazzmand Show said:
Have we become this serious and emotional? I was having a right laugh when it was happening, its a piece of paper ffs. At the time we were potentially out of Europe but I still managed to get a good chuckle from it. Back to the good ole days it was, with blow up bananas and masks.

For what its worth I thought last year with the air horn at opposition corners needs to come back.

A right laugh. Are you in primary school? I hope you get picked out on CCTV and banned.

It was a bit of harmless fun but should not have gone onto the pitch, never mind it gives the media and other bitters more reason to hate us which can only be a good thing.

I was sat in the far corner of the CB end and from their at first it look like they were throwing the paper at some stewards. However funny or not those that kept on doing it after the referee warning to stop will prob be the last time city will do anything like this again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.