Throwing the placards on the pitch

Some knob behind me was laughing about it all game then I heard him say surely someone on city's heiracy (not sure on the spelling) would of known this was goin to happen. I said why? In Munich everyone in the ground had one it looked class and not one got thrown everyone was just acting like kids but then I realised the family stand wasnt throwing there's. He then said well ye suppose so but it was funny when we were throwing em at the photographers but now it's got out of hand. He got a big .... No it wasn't ha. I'm not a moaner by any means I'm always trying to make atmosphere better but the club had gone to all the effort listening to what the fans want and then everyone start acting like a bunch of clowns. To sum it up in 1 word.

AMATEURS

bluearmy77 said:
throwing paper onto the pitch! crime of the century! live"n up you miserable cunts if you have a problem with that you need to sort your life out, maybe get out more and meet more people!

not the crime of the century at all,but when fans are told City could face repurcussions if it continues,and it does,then fans need to sort their heads out and give it a wobble!!

bluearmy77 said:
throwing paper onto the pitch! crime of the century! live"n up you miserable cunts if you have a problem with that you need to sort your life out, maybe get out more and meet more people!
It's or the fact of throwing paper though is it. We looked like dicks, we could get a fine or possible game under closed doors

I thought it was funny when the first steward was under 'attack' but when things were chucked at the Villareal player taking the corner i was shouting for it to stop.
Not really the heinous crime some seem to think it is though.

Massive_Shroom said:
bluearmy77 said:
It's or the fact of throwing paper though is it. We looked like dicks, we could get a fine or possible game under closed doors
Seriously what were those fans thinking?

Probably been mentioned in the other 27 pages but...

I could kind of understand people throwing the paper at the stewards due to all the hate between the fans and the stewards recently. However throwing them at the Villareal player when he was taking the corner was ridiculous. There was no need for it, especially after city sent out a message at half time asking for people to act sensibly and don't throw stuff on the pitch. Any fine, points deduction etc, I hope you fans are happy with yourselves.

Man city give us fans what we want by giving us all the south stand and then a few muppets decide to fuck about and now city probably won't bother again.

stonerblue said:
I thought it was funny when the first steward was under 'attack' but when things were chucked at the Villareal player taking the corner i was shouting for it to stop.
I didnt find it funny once I just wanted everyone to get behind the team but people found throwing things more interesting

Massive_Shroom said:
stonerblue said:
I didnt find it funny once I just wanted everyone to get behind the team but people found throwing things more interesting

Maybe a few more 'shrooms before kick-off might help..

Anyone who did it, or anyone justifying it or thinking its funny is a prick. Plain and simple. If that applies to you, instead of flapping that I just called you a prick, how about you just don't act like one. Try getting that thought process through your thick skulls.

The club has tried hard with an initiative that thousands of City fans were asking for, and it looked fantastic when the players came out. Unfortunately, those of you with play-doh for brains decided to completely ruin it. The club won't do it again, they can't, UEFA will be on our arse now.

Is it the end of the world? No. Will the club do something like this again? No. Did we look like utter cnuts? Yes.

Thanks to all that made that happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.