Throwing the placards on the pitch

Pathetic to carry on with it despite requests to stop. Mind you, there were requests before the game to create an atmosphere befitting the occasion but they were ignored too...

Just proves that South Stand = Tossers.

;-p

Ricster said:
Also, can someone now tell me where this leaves us on the inflatable front? I was planning to bring around 300 of the things to the Bayern home game to help get the atmosphere going, and dont tell me cos it's a European night we dont need it, and dont give Hamburg as an example, cos i took about 160 inflatables to that game and it is one of a very few occasions we have had a decent atmosphere.

I take it we will be banned from taking stuff like this into the ground from now on?

At least something good will come out of it then ;-)

1.618034 said:
Pathetic to carry on with it despite requests to stop. Mind you, there were requests before the game to create an atmosphere befitting the occasion but they were ignored too...

Just proves that South Stand = Tossers.

;-p
yeah because the east corner weren't throwing anything were they, absolute angels there.

TheMightyBlues1992 said:
And you wonder why this is known as Bluemoan?
for crying out loud a bit of paper was thrown at the stewards who took it all in good humour. One bit of paper hit a Villareal player so what. Grow up and stop looking for things to moan about. Worse things have happened, look at the scousers throwing bottles and coins the other week. Bit of harmless fun so get over it.
what you don't seem to get is the request to stop because it could be negative for the club in terms of fines or more, but they still carried on

nothing to do with what was thrown or how funny it was

If someone tells me that "anti-social behaviour" will result in fines for my club, I would like to see them prove in court that throwing a screwed up A3 piece of shiny paper at people who are finding it funny is "anti-social".

Surely if 3000 people are throwing screwed up A3 pieces of shiny paper and the people being thrown at are finding it funny, then anyone who tells them to stop is being anti-social.

baldmosher said:
If someone tells me that "anti-social behaviour" will result in fines for my club, I would like to see them prove in court that throwing a screwed up A3 piece of shiny paper at people who are finding it funny is "anti-social".

Surely if 3000 people are throwing screwed up A3 pieces of shiny paper and the people being thrown at are finding it funny, then anyone who tells them to stop is being anti-social.

The Villarreal player didn't seem to find it funny ...

Bluebird1 said:
baldmosher said:

The Villarreal player didn't seem to find it funny ...

Neither will the club when they get a fine.

Fucking bunch of dickheads who make the restof us look bad!

Grow the fuck up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.