Throwing the placards on the pitch

moorsideblue said:
mcfcliam said:
Talk about over reaction....

fucking this 100% its a bit of paper!! we just scored a 93rd min winner and all people do is fuckin moan moan moan moan about some paper being thrown on the pitch!! get a fucking grip.

Im not bothered about it being thrown on the pitch or at stewards. That's irrelevant and throwing them at the stewards is fairly funny. But when we are throwing them at their players it's a bit embarrassing. I know it wasn't dangerous. I've already stated that I'd half understand if it was a club we had some previous with.

marios stress ball said:
I don't agree with throwing it at players though but it was funny when the stewards walked past. They were laughing too so don't go complaining.
Yes but that's the point. They were thrown at the opposing team.

i was in 113, i found it funny to start with, and the stewards (not showsec) were having a laugh with us and catching/dodging them. after a while it just got silly, and i saw a ball girl, who was no older than 12 get hit in the face, she didnt look impressed. throwing them at the player taking the corner was a poor decision, especially after the announcement saying that any punishment would be for YOUR manchester city. i didnt throw mine, i turned it into a hat... but that's beside the point!

also, the singing section was a flop. they shoulda moved the kippax + south stand together, that'd create a better atmosphere.

manchester blue said:
moorsideblue said:
stop fuckin moaning! it was a bit of fuckin paper

In the eyes of eufa does not matter if it was paper, a peanut or a bottle. The knobheads were told to stop but ignored it. I expect a fine. I also expect random bans and hopefully I won't be disappointed.
exactly...it was embarrassing....fuck off and watch billysmarts circus if you think its so fucking funny...if the so called singing section put as much effort into backing the team as acting like fuckwits...especially after they were warned the club would suffer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.