Thrown out of the stadium today

Used to be that nearly all stewards were city fans. These cnuts nowadays seem to have nothing but contempt for the fans and will look for any reason to get people banned. This **** fletcher and his cronies need fucking off

Inter Me Nan said:
You wasn't sat at the front of 212 with a hat on where you?

I was sat infront of that bloke. Stewards were asking him to come outside for a chat because he was ruining the game for those around him. The only thing ruining the game for me was the stewards climbing over me to get him to leave, I never noticed the guy doing anything wrong. The stewards nowadays are a joke, stand up for a second and you've lost your season ticket. OP if I was you I'd get straight onto that Danny Wilson bloke and get it sorted!

Stewards can eject you from the stadium or refuse entry but they cannot search you or confiscate anything unless you give it up to them.

They can ask to search your bag or you, if you refuse they can refuse entry but you can step back if you wish. Fans get caught up in the official stance both stewards take and what fans give them.

If a steward asks for your name and address you can also refuse, they have no real powers.

My advice would be to remain calm and leave the stadium if asked, do not give them any excuse to call the police over. If they do again remain calm, do not start an argument.

What is best, having a row and getting your card took off you or simply walking out to fight another day?

Pretty disgusting that, who the hell do they think they are.

These cunts and current policy just leeches the enjoyment out of it.

Bring back standing and fuck off with the pc bullshit ffs.

Keep it safe but how far do you go ? we are not mindless cretins, well most the time :p

Skashion said:
I'd be sending a summons right now instead of moaning about it, although not for slander.
You'll struggle with that on a Saturday night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.