Ticket Collection Celtic away

I accept it helps middle pointers - I am at the top end of points and find it very irritating that I have to tit about getting my ticket. Especially this game when I want to leave late to conserve holidays for mid week games e.g. next Wednesday

Exactly!
If these points whores really exist, then why punish the diehards with such a time consuming irritation?

Exactly!
If these points whores really exist, then why punish the diehards with such a time consuming irritation?

They obviously do exist. Compare the sales of Sevilla without ticket collection and Celtic with ticket collection; similar allocations and you'd imagine Celtic would be even more popular if anything. I was miles off qualifying for Sevilla and I've got one for Celtic and is it even sold out yet? It depends whether you view it as points whoring or sorting someone out with a ticket but it exists.

They obviously do exist. Compare the sales of Sevilla without ticket collection and Celtic with ticket collection; similar allocations and you'd imagine Celtic would be even more popular if anything. I was miles off qualifying for Sevilla and I've got one for Celtic and is it even sold out yet? It depends whether you view it as points whoring or sorting someone out with a ticket but it exists.

No, that's only an anecdotal observation, and you're not comparing like-for-like.

Last season ,there was an almighty rush for BMG tickets, but Sevilla was far more attractive than Juventus.
This season, the Celtic game is probably the most attractive, but only because we've already played the other two teams recently, and fans are hoping to attend without too much time off work (hence the growing irritation)
I went to all the above games, but now I''ll probably have to queue for two hours.

We are going Wednesday till Sunday daughter lives near kelvin bridge tube station should get there about 11am probably have a couple in coopers then into the centre to try the haddock and chips

Coopers is a cracking pub ... was there before Partick v Hearts

No, that's only an anecdotal observation, and you're not comparing like-for-like.

Last season ,there was an almighty rush for BMG tickets, but Sevilla was far more attractive than Juventus.
This season, the Celtic game is probably the most attractive, but only because we've already played the other two teams recently, and fans are hoping to attend without too much time off work (hence the growing irritation)
I went to all the above games, but now I''ll probably have to queue for two hours.

Argue all you like with your own anecdotal evidence but people just outside the top bracket are now qualifying for the big European aways when they weren't before the ticket collection was introduced. Just look at the level games are selling out at now.

After reading the comments on here I've just phoned the club and 'upgraded' the restricted view ticket I purchased online on Tuesday afternoon. I was a bit surprised they could do that, because when I phoned the ticket office on Tuesday to try and do the same thing, I was told there were only restricted view tickets left. I've never had an issue with any of the ticket office staff, on the very few occasions I've contacted them they've always been really helpful, but whoever's dictating policy there doesn't appear to be up to the task.

I've just rung to ask for my restricted view ticket to be upgraded. I was told that there are only restricted view tickets available, that all unrestricted view tickets were sold before restricted view tickets were put on sale, that they haven't been upgrading restricted view tickets to unrestricted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.